CATS 2013 - Adelaide, South Australia
The 19th edition of Computing: the Australasian Theory Symposium (CATS) will be held in Adelaide in summer 2012/13.
CATS is part of Australasian Computer Science Week (ACSW) and will this time be hosted by the University of South Australia at its City West Campus.
Authors are invited to submit papers that present original, unpublished research in all areas of theoretical computer science. Typical, but not exclusive, areas of interest are:
- algorithms and data structures
- algorithmic game theory
- combinatorial optimization
- computational complexity theory
- computational geometry
- graph theory and combinatorics
- parallel and distributed algorithms
- logic and type systems
- program derivation
- analysis verification theory of programming languages