Professor Leon Sterling
- Agent-oriented software engineering
Professor Leon Sterling is an Honorary Professorial Fellow in the Department of Computing and Information Systems at The University of Melbourne.
- Pedell S, Keirnan A, Priday G, Miller T, Mendoza A, Lopez-Lorca A, Sterling L. Methods for Supporting Older Users in Communicating Their Emotions at Different Phases of a Living Lab Project. Technology Innovation Management Review. 2017, Vol. 7, Issue 2.
- Goschnick SB, Sterling L, Sonenberg E. Modelling Human Activity in People-Oriented Programming with Metamodels. International Journal of People-Oriented Programming. IGI Global. 2016, Vol. 4, Issue 2.
- Thomas N, Farhall J, Foley F, Leitan ND, Villagonzalo K-A, Ladd E, Nunan C, Farnan S, Frankish R, Smark T, Rossell SL, Sterling L, Murray G, Castle D, Kyrios M. Promoting Personal Recovery in People with Persisting Psychotic Disorders: Development and Pilot Study of a Novel Digital Intervention. FRONTIERS IN PSYCHIATRY. Frontiers Research Foundation. 2016, Vol. 7, Issue DEC.
- Thomas N, Farhall J, Foley F, Rossell SL, Castle D, Ladd E, Meyer D, Mihalopoulos C, Leitan N, Nunan C, Frankish R, Smark T, Farnan S, McLeod B, Sterling L, Murray G, Fossey E, Brophy L, Kyrios M. Randomised controlled trial of a digitally assisted low intensity intervention to promote personal recovery in persisting psychosis: SMART-Therapy study protocol. BMC PSYCHIATRY. Biomed Central. 2016, Vol. 16, Issue 1.
- Miller T, Pedell S, Lopez-Lorca AA, Mendoza A, Sterling L, Keirnan A. Emotion-led modelling for people-oriented requirements engineering: The case study of emergency systems. JOURNAL OF SYSTEMS AND SOFTWARE. Elsevier. 2015, Vol. 105.
- Pedell S, Vetere F, Miller T, Howard S, Sterling L. Tools for Participation: Intergenerational Technology Design for the Home. INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF DESIGN. National Taiwan University. 2014, Vol. 8, Issue 2.
- Miller T, Pedell S, Sterling L, Lu B. Engaging stakeholders with agent-oriented requirements modelling. 11th International Workshop on Agent-Oriented Software Engineering XI, AOSE 2010. SpringerLink. 2011.
- Lopez-Lorca A, Beydoun G, Sterling L, Miller T. Ontology-mediated validation of software models. 19th International Conference on Information Systems. Springer. 2011.
- Lopez-Lorca A, Beydoun G, Sterling L, Miller T. Ontology-based validation of agent oriented modelling. CEUR Workshop Proceedings. 2010, Vol. 674.
- Pedell S, Vetere F, Howard S, Miller T, Sterling L. Shared artefacts as participatory Babel fish.. Participatory Deisgn Conference. ACM Press. 2010.
- Taveter K, Sterling L. A logic programming perspective on rules. Handbook of Research on Emerging Rule-Based Languages and Technologies: Open Solutions and Approaches. IGI Global. 2009.
- Ben-David, Tran, Sterling L. Adding monotonicity to learning algorithms may impair their accuracy. Expert Systems with Applications. Pergamon. 2009, Vol. 36, Issue 3 part 2.
- Sterling L, Taveter. Design of an Environment for Agent-based Simulation of Air-to-Air Business Processes. EUMAS 2009: 7th European Workshop on Multi-Agent Systems. European Association for Multiagent Systems. 2009.
- Sterling L, Cheah W. Developing Knowledge Models for Multi-Agent Mediator Systems. Agent Computing and Multi-Agent Systems (Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence). Springer Verlag. 2009, Vol. 5044.
- Paay J, Sterling L, Vetere F, Howard S, Boettcher SA. Engineering the social: The role of shared artifacts. International Journal of Human-Computer Studies. Academic Press - Elsevier Science. 2009, Vol. 67, Issue 5.
View a full list of publications on the University of Melbourne’s ‘Find An Expert’ profile