Dr Simon D'Alfonso
- Expert Systems and Knowledge Representation
- Formal Epistemology and Decision Theory
- ePsychology and Digital Psychology
Research fellow in the School of Computing and Information Systems within the University of Melbourne. Presently working mainly in the areas of artificial intelligence and e-psychology/cyberpsychology. Affiliated with the Orygen youth mental health centre, being a member of its e-mental health team eOrygen and lead programmer of the Moderated Online Social Therapy (MOST) project.
- Santesteban-Echarri O, Rice S, Wadley G, Lederman R, D'Alfonso S, Russon P, Chambers R, Miles C, Gilbertson T, Gleeson J, McGorry P, Álvarez-JimÉnez M. A next-generation social media-based relapse prevention intervention for youth depression: Qualitative data on user experience outcomes for social networking, safety, and clinical benefit. Internet Interventions. Elsevier. 2017, Vol. 9.
- D'Alfonso S, Santesteban-Echarri O, Rice S, Wadley G, Lederman R, Miles C, Gleeson J, Alvarez M. Artificial Intelligence-Assisted Online Social Therapy for Youth Mental Health. FRONTIERS IN PSYCHOLOGY. Frontiers Research Foundation. 2017, Vol. 8, Issue JUN.
- D'Alfonso S. Truthlikeness and the Lottery Paradox via the Preface Paradox. Australasian Journal of Philosophy. Oxford University Press. 2017.
- Rice S, Gleeson J, Davey C, Hetrick S, Parker A, Lederman R, Wadley G, Murray G, Herrman H, Chambers R, Russon P, Miles C, D'Alfonso S, Thurley M, Chinnery GL, Gilbertson T, Eleftheriadis D, Barlow E, Cagliarini D, Toh JW, McAlpine S, Koval P, Bendall C, Jansen JE, Hamilton M, McGorry P, Alvarez M. Moderated online social therapy for depression relapse prevention in young people: Pilot study of a 'next generation' online intervention. Early Intervention in Psychiatry. Blackwell Publishing Asia. 2016.
- D'Alfonso S. The logic of knowledge and the flow of information. Minds and Machines. Kluwer Academic Publishers. 2014, Vol. 24, Issue 3.
- D'Alfonso S. Explicating a Standard Externalist Argument Against the KK Principle. Logos & Episteme. Institutul European din Romania. 2013, Vol. 4, Issue 4.