Dr Rachelle Bosua
- Content management systems (CMS) and knowledge sharing
- Flexible and mobile work (telework), individual and team productivity and wellbeing
- Knowledge Management, knowledge creation, sharing and transfer
- Knowledge Strategy, knowledge management in teams, knowledge retention
- Secure knowledge management, social networks, social media and knowledge sharing
- Social networks and innovation in SMEs
- Virtual teamwork and knowledge sharing
Dr Rachelle Bosua is an Academic in the Department of Computing and Information Systems in the School of Engineering at The University of Melbourne.
Research interests are varied and include IT-related aspects in terms of the following:
- Knowledge strategy and knowledge management
- Knowledge creation, sharing, transfer, codification and reuse
- Knowledge management and innovation
- Knowledge leakage and retention
- Flexible and mobile work (telework), productivity and wellbeing
- Social networks, social media and knowledge sharing
- Evans N, Bosua R. Exploring innovation in regional manufacturing SMEs. Small Enterprise Research. 2017.
- Taylor N, Lederman R, Bosua R. Medical Record Support For Effective Discharge Planning. 25th European Conference on Information Systems / June 5th-10th 2017 /. 2017.
- Bosua R, Gloet M. Telework and People with Disabilities: Perspectives of Managers and Employees from Australia. Anywhere Working and the New Era of Telecommuting. IGI Global. 2017. Editors: Blount Y, Gloet M.
- Bosua R, Kurnia S, Gloet M, Mendoza A. Telework Impact on Productivity and Wellbeing: An Australian Study. Innovative ICT-enabled Services and Social Inclusion. 2017. Editors: Choudrie J, Kurnia S, Tsatsou P.
- Murad A, Lederman R, Bosua R, Chang S, Wark J. Design Considerations for a Virtual Community of Practice for Health Practitioners: A Learner Centred Design Approach. 27th Australasian Conference on Information Systems (ACIS). University of Wollongong. 2016.
- Agudelo CA, Bosua R, Ahmad A, Maynard S. Mitigating Knowledge Leakage Risk in Organizations through Mobile Devices: A Contextual Approach. 27th Australasian Conference on Information Systems (ACIS). University of Wollongong. 2016.
- Bosua R, Lederman R, Van Zyl K. Optimising healthcare ICT support for the care and management of elderly adults with mental illness in residential aged care facilities. JOURNAL OF DECISION SYSTEMS. 2016, Vol. 25.
- Richardson M, Bosua R, Clark K, Webb J, Ahmad A, Maynard S. Privacy and the Internet of Things. Media and Arts Law Review. LexisNexis Butterworths. 2016, Vol. 21.
- Evans N, Bosua R, Fourie L. The Challenges and Mindset Limitations Impacting Innovation in Manufacturing SMEs in Regional Australia. 4th International Conference on Innovation and Entrepreneurship (ICIE). 2016. Editors: Grant KA, Wise S.
- Caron X, Bosua R, Maynard S, Ahmad A. The Internet of Things (IoT) and its impact on individual privacy: An Australian perspective. COMPUTER LAW & SECURITY REVIEW. Elsevier Advanced Technology. 2016, Vol. 32, Issue 1.
- Bentley TA, Teo STT, McLeod L, Tan F, Bosua R, Gloet M. The role of organisational support in teleworker wellbeing: A socio-technical systems approach. APPLIED ERGONOMICS. Pergamon-Elsevier Science. 2016, Vol. 52.
- Isika N, Mendoza A, Bosua R. The use of social media by adults with chronic illness: analysing the support mechanisms of four social media platforms. 27th Australasian Conference on Information Systems (ACIS). University of Wollongong. 2016.
- Ahamed T, Lederman R, Bosua R, Verspoor C, Buntine W, Hart G. Towards a Methodology for Nursing-Specific Clinical Decision Support Systems (CDSS). Journal of Decision Systems. HERMES Science Europe. 2016, Vol. 25.
- Isika N, Mendoza A, Bosua R. Appropriation of social media by patients with chronic illness to share knowledge. 26th Australasian Conference on Information Systems (ACIS). University of South Australia. 2015.
- Arshad NI, Milton S, Bosua R, Mehat M. Enterprise Content Management technologies supporting unified businesses. Conference Proceedings - 6th International Conference on Information Technology and Multimedia at UNITEN: Cultivating Creativity and Enabling Technology Through the Internet of Things, ICIMU 2014. 2015.
View a full list of publications on the University of Melbourne’s ‘Find An Expert’ profile