Professor James Bailey
- Big Data
- Computational Health Informatics
- Data mining
- Immersive Simulation
- Learning Analytics
- Machine Learning
Professor James Bailey is a researcher in the Department of Computing and Information Systems at The University of Melbourne.
- Zhao Y, Calheiros R, Bailey J, Sinnott R. SLA-based profit optimization for resource management of big data analytics-as-a-service platforms in cloud computing environments. 2016 IEEE International Conference on Big Data (BigData). 2017.
- Romano S, Nguyen X, Bailey J, Verspoor C. Adjusting for Chance Clustering Comparison Measures. JOURNAL OF MACHINE LEARNING RESEARCH. Journal of Machine Learning Research. 2016, Vol. 17.
- Nguyen X, Zhou S, Chan J, Bailey J. Can high-order dependencies improve mutual information based feature selection?. PATTERN RECOGNITION. Pergamon-Elsevier Science. 2016, Vol. 53.
- Nguyen X, Chan J, Romano S, Bailey J, Leckie C, Kotagiri R, Pei J. Discovering outlying aspects in large datasets. DATA MINING AND KNOWLEDGE DISCOVERY. Kluwer Academic Publishers. 2016, Vol. 30, Issue 6.
- Duan L, Tang G, Pei J, Bailey J, Dong G, Nguyen X, Campbell A, Tang C. Efficient discovery of contrast subspaces for object explanation and characterization. KNOWLEDGE AND INFORMATION SYSTEMS. Springer London. 2016, Vol. 47, Issue 1.
- Lei Y, Bezdek J, Chan J, Vinh NX, Romano S, Bailey J. Extending Information-Theoretic Validity Indices for Fuzzy Clustering. IEEE Transactions on Fuzzy Systems. Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers. 2016.
- Ganji M, Bailey J, Stuckey P. Lagrangian constrained clustering. 16th SIAM International Conference on Data Mining 2016, SDM 2016. 2016.
- Lau L, Kankanige Y, Rubinstein B, Jones R, Christophi C, Muralidharan V, Bailey J. Machine-Learning Algorithms Predict Graft Failure Following Liver Transplantation. Transplantation. Lippincott Williams & Wilkins. 2016.
- Romano S, Chelly O, Nguyen X, Bailey J, Houle ME. Measuring Dependency via Intrinsic Dimensionality. 23rd International Conference on Pattern Recognition (ICPR). 2016.
- He J, Rubinstein B, Bailey J, Zhang R, Milligan S, Chan J. MOOCs meet measurement theory: A topic-modelling approach. 30th AAAI Conference on Artificial Intelligence (AAAI). 2016.
- Rashidi L, Kan A, Bailey J, Chan J, Leckie C, Liu W, Rajasegarar S, Kotagiri R. Node re-ordering as a means of anomaly detection in time-evolving graphs. Lecture Notes in Computer Science (including subseries Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence and Lecture Notes in Bioinformatics). Springer Verlag. 2016, Vol. 9852 LNAI.
- Wijewickrema S, Zhou Y, Bailey J, Kennedy G, O'Leary S. Provision of Automated Step-by-Step Procedural Guidance in Virtual Reality Surgery Simulation. 22ND ACM CONFERENCE ON VIRTUAL REALITY SOFTWARE AND TECHNOLOGY (VRST 2016). Association for Computing Machinery Inc.. 2016. Editors: Spencer SN.
- Monazam Erfani S, Baktashmotlagh M, Rajasegarar S, Nguyen V, Leckie C, Bailey J, Kotagiri R. R1STM: One-class support tensor machine with randomised kernel. 16th SIAM International Conference on Data Mining 2016, SDM 2016. 2016.
- Bhattacharya T, Kulik L, Bailey J. Real time autonomous point of interest mining through ambient smartphone sensing. 13th International Conference on Mobile and Ubiquitous Systems: Computing, Networking and Services (MOBIQUITOUS). 2016, Vol. 28-November-2016.
- Lei Y, Nguyen X, Chan J, Bailey J. rFILTA: relevant and nonredundant view discovery from collections of clusterings via filtering and ranking. Knowledge and Information Systems. Springer London. 2016.
View a full list of publications on the University of Melbourne’s ‘Find An Expert’ profile