Associate Professor Reeva Lederman
- Health Information Systems, Online Systems for Mental health, Tangible Information Systems, Online Health Communities, Affordances
Reeva Lederman is an Associate Professor in the Department of Computing and Information Systems at The University of Melbourne and has been a faculty member since 2000. She leads the research area "People and Information" and co-ordinates the Computational Bioinformatics and Health Information Systems Research Group. She is an active member of the international Health Information Systems research community. In 2012 she was awarded the prestigious Stafford Beer Medal for IS Research and in 2014 she won the Melbourne School of Engineering annual teaching award for Teaching Excellence.
- Beynon-Davies P, Lederman R. Making sense of visual management through affordance theory. PRODUCTION PLANNING & CONTROL. Taylor & Francis Ltd. 2017, Vol. 28, Issue 2.
- Murad A, Lederman R, Bosua R, Chang S, Wark J. Design Considerations for a Virtual Community of Practice for Health Practitioners: A Learner Centred Design Approach. 27th Australasian Conference on Information Systems (ACIS). University of Wollongong. 2016.
- Lederman R, Ben-Assuli O. Editorial. International Journal of Networking and Virtual Organisations. 2016, Vol. 16, Issue 2.
- Rice S, Gleeson J, Davey C, Hetrick S, Parker A, Lederman R, Wadley G, Murray G, Herrman H, Chambers R, Russon P, Miles C, D'Alfonso S, Thurley M, Chinnery GL, Gilbertson T, Eleftheriadis D, Barlow E, Cagliarini D, Toh JW, McAlpine S, Koval P, Bendall C, Jansen JE, Hamilton M, McGorry P, Alvarez M. Moderated online social therapy for depression relapse prevention in young people: Pilot study of a 'next generation' online intervention. Early Intervention in Psychiatry. Blackwell Publishing Asia. 2016.
- Bosua R, Lederman R, Van Zyl K. Optimising healthcare ICT support for the care and management of elderly adults with mental illness in residential aged care facilities. JOURNAL OF DECISION SYSTEMS. 2016, Vol. 25.
- Lederman R, Smith S, Dreyfus S, Alzougool B. Tailoring patient information to encourage patient engagement. International Journal of Networking and Virtual Organisations. 2016, Vol. 16, Issue 2.
- Ahamed T, Lederman R, Bosua R, Verspoor C, Buntine W, Hart G. Towards a Methodology for Nursing-Specific Clinical Decision Support Systems (CDSS). Journal of Decision Systems. HERMES Science Europe. 2016, Vol. 25.
- Estrada Martinez De Alva F, Wadley G, Lederman R. 'It feels different from real life': Users' opinions of mobile applications for mental health. OzCHI 2015: Being Human - Conference Proceedings. 2015.
- Gray K, Al-Mahdi I, Lederman R. Online medical consultation: A review of literature and practice. 8th Australasian Workshop on Health Informatics and Knowledge Management (HIKM). Australian Computer Society. 2015, Vol. 164. Editors: Maeder A, Warren J.
- Waycott J, Wadley G, Schutt S, Stabolidis A, Lederman R. The challenge of technology research in sensitive settings: Case studies in 'Sensitive HCI'. OzCHI 2015: Being Human - Conference Proceedings. 2015.
- Beynon-Davies P, Lederman R. Theorising visual management. BAM 2015. British Academy of Management. 2015.
- Lederman R, Kurnia S, Peng F, Dreyfus S. Tick a box, any box: A case study on the unintended consequences of system misuse in a hospital emergency department. Journal of Information Technology Teaching Cases. 2015, Vol. 5, Issue 2.
- Linden T, Lederman R. Using building blocks to construct effective learning objects. 19th Pacific Asia Conference on Information Systems (PACIS). 2015.
- Bosua R, Milton S, Dreyfus S, Lederman R. Going public: Researching external whistleblowing in a new media age. International Handbook on Whistleblowing Research. Edward Elgar Publishing Ltd. 2014. Editors: Brown AJ, Lewis D, Moberly RE, Vandekerckhove W.
- Fan H, Lederman R, Smith SP, Chang S. How Trust Is Formed in Online Health Communities: A Process Perspective. Communications of the Association of Information Systems. Association for Information Systems. 2014, Vol. 34.
View a full list of publications on the University of Melbourne’s ‘Find An Expert’ profile