Dr Nir Lipovetzky
Nir Lipovetzky is a Lecturer in the Department of Computing and Information Systems at The University of Melbourne. His research is in the area of Automated Planning and Search, with a special focus on how to introduce different approaches to the problem of inference in planning, and applying automated planning to Open Pit Mine Scheduling problems. He's involved in the development of the Lightweight Automated Planning ToolKiT (LAPKT), aimed to make your life easier if your purpose is to create, use or extend basic to advanced Automated Planners.
- Davies T, Pearce A, Stuckey P, Lipovetzky N. Sequencing operator counts. IJCAI International Joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence. 2016, Vol. 2016-January.
- Lipovetzky N, Muise C, Geffner H. Traps, invariants, and dead-ends. Proceedings International Conference on Automated Planning and Scheduling, ICAPS. 2016, Vol. 2016-January.
- Burt C, Lipovetzky N, Pearce A, Stuckey P. Approximate uni-directional benders decomposition. AAAI Workshop - Technical Report. 2015, Vol. WS-15-12.
- Lipovetzky N, Ramirez M, Geffner H. Classical Planning Algorithms on the Atari Video Games: Preliminary Results. Learning for General Competency in Video Games, AAAI 2015 Workshop. AAAI Press. 2015.
- Lipovetzky N, Ramirez M, Geffner H. Classical planning with simulators: Results on the atari video games. IJCAI International Joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence. 2015, Vol. 2015-January.
- Burt C, Lipovetzky N, Pearce A, Stuckey P. Scheduling with Fixed Maintenance, Shared Resources and Nonlinear Feedrate Constraints: A Mine Planning Case Study. 12th International Conference on Integration of Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Operations Research (OR) Techniques in Constraint Programming (CPAIOR). Springer Verlag. 2015, Vol. 9075. Editors: Michel L.
- Davies T, Pearce A, Stuckey P, Lipovetzky N. Sequencing operator counts. Proceedings International Conference on Automated Planning and Scheduling, ICAPS. 2015, Vol. 2015-January.
- Muise C, Lipovetzky N. Unplannability IPC Track. 4th Workshop on The International Planning Competition (WIPC-15). 2015. Editors: Chrpa L, McCluskey TL, Roberts M, Sanner S, Vallati M.
- Balbo AL, Rubio-Campillo X, Rondelli B, Ramirez M, Lancelotti C, Torrano A, Salpeteur M, Lipovetzky N, Reyes-Garcia V, Montanola C, Madella M. Agent-Based Simulation of Holocene Monsoon Precipitation Patterns and Hunter-Gatherer Population Dynamics in Semi-arid Environments. Journal of Archaeological Method and Theory. Springer. 2014, Vol. 21, Issue 2.
- Lipovetzky N, Burt C, Pearce A, Stuckey P. Planning for Mining Operations with Time and Resource Constraints. International Conference on Automated Planning and Scheduling (ICAPS). AAAI Press. 2014.
- Lipovetzky N. Structure and Inference in Classical Planning. . AI Access Foundation. 2014.
- Lipovetzky N, Vallati M, Chrpa L, McCluskey TL, Muise C, Geffner H. Width and Inference Based Planners: SIW, BFS (f), and PROBE. The Eighth International Planning Competition: Description of Participant Planners of the Deterministic Track. 2014.
- Lipovetzky N, Geffner H. Width-based Algorithms for Classical Planning: New Results. 21ST EUROPEAN CONFERENCE ON ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE (ECAI 2014). IOS Press. 2014, Vol. 263. Editors: Schaub T, Friedrich G, Osullivan B.
- Patrizi F, Lipovetzky N, Geffner H. Fair LTL Synthesis for Non-Deterministic Systems Using Strong Cyclic Planners. International Joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence. AAAI Press. 2013.
- Lipovetzky N, Geffner H. Width and Serialization of Classical Planning Problems. ECAI 2012 - 20th European Conference on Artificial Intelligence. Including Prestigious Applications of Artificial Intelligence (PAIS-2012) System Demonstrations Track. IOS Press. 2012, Vol. 242.
View a full list of publications on the University of Melbourne’s ‘Find An Expert’ profile