Professor Christopher Leckie
- Data Mining, Network Intrusion Detection, Artificial Intelligence for Telecommunications, Bioinformatics
Chris Leckie is a Professor in the Department of Computing and Information Systems at The University of Melbourne.
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- machine learning, fault diagnosis, distributed systems and design automation
Prof Leckie has a strong interest in developing AI techniques for a variety of applications in telecommunications, such as network intrusion detection, network management, fault diagnosis and wireless sensor networks. He also has an interest in scalable data mining algorithms for tasks such as clustering and anomaly detection with applications in bioinformatics.
- Kumar D, Bezdek J, Rajasegarar S, Leckie C, Palaniswami M. A visual-numeric approach to clustering and anomaly detection for trajectory data. VISUAL COMPUTER. Springer. 2017, Vol. 33, Issue 3.
- Liu L, Kan A, Leckie C, Hodgkin P. Comparative evaluation of performance measures for shading correction in time-lapse fluorescence microscopy. JOURNAL OF MICROSCOPY. Blackwell Science. 2017, Vol. 266, Issue 1.
- Moshtaghi M, Monazam Erfani S, Leckie C, Bezdek JC. Exponentially Weighted Ellipsoidal Model for Anomaly Detection. International Journal of Intelligent Systems. John Wiley & Sons. 2017.
- Calheiros R, Ramamohanarao K, Buyya R, Leckie C, Versteeg S. On the effectiveness of isolation-based anomaly detection in cloud data centers. Concurrency Computation. John Wiley & Sons. 2017.
- Anwar T, Liu C, Vu HL, Leckie C. Partitioning road networks using density peak graphs: Efficiency vs. accuracy. INFORMATION SYSTEMS. Pergamon. 2017, Vol. 64.
- Lim KH, Chan J, Leckie C, Karunasekera S. Personalized trip recommendation for tourists based on user interests, points of interest visit durations and visit recency. Knowledge and Information Systems. Springer London. 2017.
- Nguyen X, Monazam Erfani S, Paisitkriangkrai S, Bailey J, Leckie C, Kotagiri R. Training robust models using Random Projection. International Conference on Pattern Recognition. 2017.
- Han Y, Chan J, Alpcan T, Leckie C. Using Virtual Machine Allocation Policies to Defend against Co-Resident Attacks in Cloud Computing. IEEE TRANSACTIONS ON DEPENDABLE AND SECURE COMPUTING. IEEE Computer Society. 2017, Vol. 14, Issue 1.
- Moshtaghi M, Leckie C, Karunasekera S. A framework for distributed data analysis for IoT. Internet of Things: Principles and Paradigms. 2016.
- Han Y, Alpcan T, Chan J, Leckie C, Rubinstein B. A Game Theoretical Approach to Defend Against Co-Resident Attacks in Cloud Computing: Preventing Co-Residence Using Semi-Supervised Learning. IEEE TRANSACTIONS ON INFORMATION FORENSICS AND SECURITY. IEEE - Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers. 2016, Vol. 11, Issue 3.
- Kumar D, Bezdek J, Palaniswami M, Rajasegarar S, Leckie C, Havens TC. A Hybrid Approach to Clustering in Big Data. IEEE TRANSACTIONS ON CYBERNETICS. Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers. 2016, Vol. 46, Issue 10.
- Kumar D, Bezdek J, Rajasegarar S, Palaniswami M, Leckie C, Chan J, Gubbi Lakshminarasimha J. Adaptive Cluster Tendency Visualization and Anomaly Detection for Streaming Data. ACM TRANSACTIONS ON KNOWLEDGE DISCOVERY FROM DATA. Association for Computing Machinery (ACM). 2016, Vol. 11, Issue 2.
- Lyu L, Law YW, Monazam Erfani S, Leckie C, Palaniswami M. An Improved Scheme for Privacy-Preserving Collaborative Anomaly Detection. 2016 IEEE INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON PERVASIVE COMPUTING AND COMMUNICATION WORKSHOPS (PERCOM WORKSHOPS). IEEE. 2016.
- Yang M, Rajasegarar S, Sridhara Rao A, Leckie C, Palaniswami M. Anomalous Behavior Detection in Crowded Scenes Using Clustering and Spatio-Temporal Features. 9th IFIP TC 12 International Conference on Intelligent Information Processing (IIP). 2016, Vol. 486. Editors: Shi Z, Vadera S, Li G.
- Ghafoori Z, Monazam Erfani S, Rajasegarar S, Karunasekera S, Leckie C. Anomaly Detection in Non-stationary Data: Ensemble based Self-Adaptive OCSVM. 2016 INTERNATIONAL JOINT CONFERENCE ON NEURAL NETWORKS (IJCNN). IEEE. 2016, Vol. 2016-October.
View a full list of publications on the University of Melbourne’s ‘Find An Expert’ profile