Dr Eduardo Araujo Oliveira
Eduardo Oliveira is a Senior Tutor in the School of Computing and Information Systems and a Research Fellow in the Melbourne Graduate School of Education at the University of Melbourne. He was previously a Postdoctoral Research Fellow at the School of Computing and Information Systems and, a Visiting Researcher at the Microsoft Research Centre for Social Natural User Interfaces. Eduardo holds Masters and PhD in Computer Science from Federal University of Pernambuco and a Bachelor in Computer Science from the Catholic University of Pernambuco. His areas of expertise are in natural language processing, intelligent agents, learning analytics, machine learning, context-awareness and prediction applied to eLearning.
- Xue S, Oliveira E, Kirley M. HackSpace: A platform for designing and promoting customised interactions in digital ecosystems. ACM International Conference Proceeding Series. 2016, Vol. Part F126592. DOI: 10.1145/3014340.3014347
- Wouters N, Downs J, Harrop M, Cox T, Araujo Oliveira E, Webber S, Vetere F, Vande Moere A. Uncovering the Honeypot Effect: How Audiences Engage with Public Interactive Systems. 11th ACM SIGCHI Conference on Designing Interactive Systems (DIS). Association for Computing Machinery Inc.. 2016. DOI: 10.1145/2901790.2901796
- Oliveira E, Kirley M, Fonseca JCB, Gama K. Device Nimbus: An Intelligent Middleware for Smarter Services for Health and Fitness. INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF DISTRIBUTED SENSOR NETWORKS. Hindawi Publishing Corp. 2015. DOI: 10.1155/2015/454626
- Araujo Oliveira E, Kirley M, Kvan T, Karakiewicz J, Vaz C. Distributed and Heterogeneous Data Analysis for Smart Urban Planning. 16th International CAAD Futures Conference. Springer. 2015, Vol. 527. Editors: Celani G, Sperling DM, Franco JMS. DOI: 10.1007/978-3-662-47386-3_3
- Oliveira E, Koch F, Kirley M, Barros CVGDP. Towards a middleware for context-aware health monitoring. Communications in Computer and Information Science. Springer. 2015, Vol. 541. DOI: 10.1007/978-3-319-24804-2_2
- Oliveira E, Kirley M, Vanz E, Gama K. hSpy: An Intelligent Framework for Context and Predictive Analysis for Smarter Health Devices. 2014 INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY CONVERGENCE (ICTC). IEEE. 2014. DOI: 10.1109/ICTC.2014.6983083