Dr Van-Hau Trieu
- (Business Intelligence, Effective use of IT, IT Business value)
Dr. Van-Hau Trieu is an academic staff at the School of Computing and Information Systems, The University of Melbourne. Her research is about business intelligence (BI) systems, business value of BI, and effective use of information systems. She examines the conditions under which organisational resources can promote positive outcomes for effective use, improved decision-making performance, and business value. Van-Hau professional records include working professionally with stakeholder from diverse backgrounds and industries to establish linkages with their organisations. During her PhD research, she worked with research participants from a range of professional, cultural, and educational backgrounds including Faculty Deans and Heads of Schools in academic workplaces, as well as Chief Information Officers, Executive Managers, and Directors from Government and industry groups including multinational consulting firms and banks. Before her PhD, Van-Hau worked in information system development and consultant team in Tinhvan JSC, one of the leading IT organisations in Vietnam. She also had experience managing integrated e-library systems at Hanoi University Library Center. Van-Hau is a member of the Association for Information Systems, Academy of Management, and Early Career Researchers at Melbourne School of Engineering
- Trieu V, Burton-Jones A. A Model of the Production of Representational Fidelity: An Investigation in the Business Intelligence System Context. 77th Annual Meeting of the Academy of Management. Academy of Management. 2017.
- Trieu V. Getting value from Business Intelligence systems: A review and research agenda. Decision Support Systems. Elsevier BV. 2017, Vol. 93. DOI: 10.1016/j.dss.2016.09.019
- Burton-Jones A, Bremhorst M, Liu F, Trieu V. IT use: notes from a journey from use to effective use. The Routledge Companion to Management Information Systems. Routledge. 2017.
- Heales J, Cockcroft S, Trieu V. The influence of privacy, trust, and national culture on internet transactions. Lecture Notes in Computer Science (including subseries Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence and Lecture Notes in Bioinformatics). Springer Verlag. 2017, Vol. 10282 LNCS. DOI: 10.1007/978-3-319-58559-8_14
- Trieu V. Extending the theory of effective use: The impact of enterprise architecture maturity stages on the effective use of business intelligence systems. . International Conference on Information Systems. 2013.
- Trieu V. Assessing Website Performance in the Line of the Information System Impact Model.. Pacific Asia Conference on Information Systems (PACIS). Association for Information Systems. 2012.