Professor Tony Wirth
- Algorithms (Algorithms for processing text; graph algorithms; streaming algorithms)
- Data Mining and Machine Learning
- Psychophysical Testing (Psychometric Function Estimation)
Dr Tony Wirth is Professor in the School of Computing and Information Systems at The University of Melbourne.
He completed a BSc(Hons) and MSc at the University of Melbourne; supported by a Gordon Wu Fellowship, he completed an MA and PhD at Princeton University. Wirth has previously been the Seminar and Excellence Coordinator in the Department of Computer Science and Software Engineering. Wirth has a significant publication record in, amongst others, approximation and graph algorithms, bioinformatics, and data mining. He has refereed for numerous international journals and served on several conference program committees. Wirth's teaching has been commended both at the department and school level.
- Liao, K.; Moffat, A.; Petri, M.; Wirth, A. A Cost Model for Long-Term Compressed Data Retention. WSDM 2017 - Proceedings of the 10th ACM International Conference on Web Search and Data Mining. ASSOC COMPUTING MACHINERY. 2017, pp. 241-249. DOI: 10.1145/3018661.3018738
- Veldt, N.; Wirth, A.; Gleich, DF. Correlation clustering with low-rank matrices. Proceedings of the 26th International Conference on World Wide Web. International World Wide Web Conferences Steering Committee. 2017, pp. 1025-1034. DOI: 10.1145/3038912.3052586
- Fray, K.; Morgan, K.; Wirth, A.; Zobel, J. Practical adaptive search trees with performance bounds. ACM International Conference Proceeding Series. 2017. DOI: 10.1145/3014812.3014836
- Mcclintock, J.; Mestre, J.; Wirth, A. Precedence-constrained min sum set cover. Leibniz International Proceedings in Informatics, LIPIcs. Schloss Dagstuhl. 2017, Vol. 92. DOI: 10.4230/LIPIcs.ISAAC.2017.55
- Liao, K.; Petri, M.; Moffat, A.; Wirth, A. Effective construction of relative lempel-ziv dictionaries. Proceedings of the 25th International Conference on World Wide Web. International World Wide Web Conferences Steering Committee. 2016, pp. 807-816. DOI: 10.1145/2872427.2883042
- Mcclintock, J.; Wirth, A. Efficient Parallel Algorithms for k-Center Clustering. Proceedings of the International Conference on Parallel Processing. IEEE COMPUTER SOC. 2016, Vol. 2016-September, pp. 133-138. DOI: 10.1109/ICPP.2016.22
- Chakrabarti, A.; Wirth, A. Incidence Geometries and the Pass Complexity of Semi-Streaming Set Cover. . SIAM. 2016, pp. 1365-1373. DOI: 10.1137/1.9781611974331.ch94
- Charikar, M.; Naamad, Y.; Wirth, A. On approximating target set selection. Leibniz International Proceedings in Informatics, LIPIcs. 2016, Vol. 60. DOI: 10.4230/LIPIcs.APPROX-RANDOM.2016.4
- Petri, M.; Moffat, A.; Nagesh, PC.; Wirth, A. Access Time Tradeoffs in Archive Compression. Proc. 11th Asian Information Retrieval Societies Conf.. SPRINGER INT PUBLISHING AG. 2015, Vol. 9460, pp. 15-28. DOI: 10.1007/978-3-319-28940-3_2
- Ahn, KJ.; Cormode, G.; Guha, S.; Mcgregor, A.; Wirth, A. Correlation clustering in data streams. 32nd International Conference on Machine Learning, ICML 2015. JMLR Workshop and Conference Proceedings. 2015, Vol. 3, pp. 2227-2236.
- Tong, J.; Wirth, A.; Zobel, J. Blended dictionaries for reduced-memory lempel-ziv corpus compression. ACM International Conference Proceeding Series. ACM Press. 2014, Vol. 27-28-November-2014, pp. 113-116. DOI: 10.1145/2682862.2682866
- Tong, J.; Wirth, A.; Zobel, J. Compact auxiliary dictionaries for incremental compression of large repositories. CIKM 2014 - Proceedings of the 2014 ACM International Conference on Information and Knowledge Management. ACM Press. 2014, pp. 1629-1638. DOI: 10.1145/2661829.2661961
- Petri, M.; Moffat, A.; Wirth, A. Graph representations and applications of citation networks. ACM International Conference Proceeding Series. ACM. 2014, Vol. 27-28-November-2014, pp. 18-25. DOI: 10.1145/2682862.2682865
- Gog, S.; Moffat, A.; Culpepper, JS.; Turpin, A.; Wirth, AI. Large-Scale Pattern Search Using Reduced-Space On-Disk Suffix Arrays. IEEE Transactions on Knowledge and Data Engineering. IEEE COMPUTER SOC. 2014, Vol. 26, Issue 8, pp. 1918-1931. DOI: 10.1109/TKDE.2013.129
- Lim, C.; Moffat, A.; Wirth, AI. Lazy and Eager Approaches for the Set Cover Problem. Conferences in Research and Practice in Information Technology Series. Australian Computer Society. 2014, Vol. 147, pp. 19-27.
- Tong, J.; Wirth, AI.; Zobel, J. Principled Dictionary Pruning for Low-Memory Corpus Compression. SIGIR 2014 - Proceedings of the 37th International ACM SIGIR Conference on Research and Development in Information Retrieval. ACM Press. 2014, pp. 283-292. DOI: 10.1145/2600428.2609576
- Molfetas, A.; Wirth, AI.; Zobel, J. Scalability in Recursively Stored Delta Compressed Collections of Files. Proceedings of the Second Australasian Web Conference. ACSA Press. 2014, Vol. 155.
- Molfetas, A.; Wirth, AI.; Zobel, J. Storing a Collection of Differentially Compressed Files Recursively. Proceedings - 2014 IEEE International Congress on Big Data, BigData Congress 2014. IEEE Press. 2014, pp. 88-95. DOI: 10.1109/BigData.Congress.2014.22
- Molfetas, A.; Wirth, AI.; Zobel, J. Using Inter-file Similarity to Improve Intra-file Compression. Proceedings - 2014 IEEE International Congress on Big Data, BigData Congress 2014. IEEE Press. 2014, pp. 192-199. DOI: 10.1109/BigData.Congress.2014.35
- Wirth, A. Preface. . 2013, Vol. 141, pp. vii-.
View a full list of publications on the University of Melbourne’s ‘Find An Expert’ profile