Dr Eduardo Araujo Oliveira
Eduardo Oliveira is an Associate Lecturer in the School of Computing and Information Systems and a Research Fellow in the Melbourne Graduate School of Education at the University of Melbourne. He was previously a Postdoctoral Research Fellow at the School of Computing and Information Systems and, a Visiting Researcher at the Microsoft Research Centre for Social Natural User Interfaces. Eduardo holds Masters and PhD in Computer Science from Federal University of Pernambuco and a Bachelor in Computer Science from the Catholic University of Pernambuco. His areas of expertise are in natural language processing, intelligent agents, learning analytics, machine learning, context-awareness and prediction applied to eLearning.
- Xue, S.; Oliveira, EA.; Kirley, M. HackSpace: A platform for designing and promoting customised interactions in digital ecosystems. Proceedings of the Workshop on Time Series Analytics and Applications - TSAA '16. Association for Computing Machinery (ACM). 2016, Vol. Part F126592, pp. 39-46. DOI: 10.1145/3014340.3014347
- Wouters, N.; Downs, J.; Harrop, M.; Cox, T.; Oliveira, E.; Webber, S.; Vetere, F.; Vande Moere, A. Uncovering the Honeypot Effect: How Audiences Engage with Public Interactive Systems. Proceedings of the 2016 ACM Conference on Designing Interactive Systems - DIS '16. ASSOC COMPUTING MACHINERY. 2016, pp. 5-16. DOI: 10.1145/2901790.2901796
- Oliveira, EA.; Kirley, M.; Fonseca, JCB.; Gama, K. Device Nimbus: An Intelligent Middleware for Smarter Services for Health and Fitness. International Journal of Distributed Sensor Networks. HINDAWI PUBLISHING CORPORATION. 2015, Vol. 2015, Issue 8. DOI: 10.1155/2015/454626
- Oliveira, EA.; Kirley, M.; Kvan, T.; Karakiewicz, J.; Vaz, C. Distributed and Hetrogeneous Data Analysis for Smart Urban Planning. Communications in Computer and Information Science. Springer Berlin Heidelberg. 2015, Vol. CCIS 527, pp. 37-54. DOI: 10.1007/978-3-662-47386-3_3
- Oliveira, EA.; Koch, F.; Kirley, M.; Barros, CVGDP. Towards a middleware for context-aware health monitoring. . Springer International Publishing. 2015, Vol. 541, pp. 19-30. DOI: 10.1007/978-3-319-24804-2_2
- Araujo Oliveira, E.; Aureliano, V.; De França, R.; Tedesco, P. Digital and Collaborative Technologies for Smarter Distance Education. Sistemas de Informacao (Information Systems). Faculdade Salesiana Maria Auxiliadora. 2014, Vol. 14, pp. 39-47.
- Oliveira, EA.; Kirley, M.; Vanz, E.; Gama, K. hSpy: An Intelligent Framework for Context and Predictive Analysis for Smarter Health Devices. 2014 International Conference on Information and Communication Technology Convergence (ICTC). IEEE. 2014, pp. 53-58. DOI: 10.1109/ICTC.2014.6983083
- Araujo Oliveira, E.; Tedesco, P.; Chiu, T. I-Collaboration 3.0: A Model to Support the Creation of Virtual Learning Spaces. . Springer. 2014, pp. 477-482.
- Araujo Oliveira, E.; Tedesco, P.; Chiu, T.; Aureliano, V. Promoting Personalized Collaborative Distributed Learning through i-Collaboration 3.0. . Springer. 2011, pp. 221-225.
- Araujo Oliveira, E.; Pontual Falcão, T.; Ximenes, V.; Melo, P. Widgets Internship: Developing Learners Skills in a User- Centered Development Process. . Sociedade Brasileira de Computação. 2011, pp. 48-55.