Dr Hadi Akbarzadeh Khorshidi
- (Artificial Intelligence)
- (Data Mining)
- (Machine Learning)
Hadi is a Research Fellow in School of Computing and Information Systems (CIS). His research interests are Data mining, Optimisation, Machine learning and Uncertainty. He completed my PhD in Applied and Computational Mathematics at Monash University. Before joining CIS, He worked as a Senior Data Analyst in the Institute of Safety, Compensation and Recovery Research (ISCRR) at Monash University. He is a member of editorial board in International Journal of Quality and Reliability Management and The TQM Journal.
- Nikfalazar, S.; Yeh, CH.; Bedingfield, S.; Khorshidi, HA. A hybrid missing data imputation method for constructing city mobility indices. Communications in Computer and Information Science. Springer Singapore. 2019, Vol. 996, pp. 135-148. DOI: 10.1007/978-981-13-6661-1_11
- Nikfalazar, S.; Yeh, CH.; Bedingfield, S.; Akbarzadeh Khorshidi, H. Performance evaluation of city mobility supply and demand. Proceedings of the 32nd International Business Information Management Association Conference, IBIMA 2018 - Vision 2020: Sustainable Economic Development and Application of Innovation Management from Regional expansion to Global Growth. IBIMA. 2019, pp. 1688-1694.
- Akbarzadeh Khorshidi, H.; Marembo, M.; Aickelin, U. Predictors of Return to Work for Occupational Rehabilitation Users in Work-Related Injury Insurance Claims: Insights from Mental Health.. Journal of Occupational Rehabilitation. Springer Nature. 2019. DOI: 10.1007/s10926-019-09835-4
- Nikfalazar, S.; Yeh, C-H.; Bedingfield, S.; Khorshidi, HA. A new iterative fuzzy clustering algorithm for multiple imputation of missing data. 2017 IEEE International Conference on Fuzzy Systems (FUZZ-IEEE). IEEE. 2017. DOI: 10.1109/FUZZ-IEEE.2017.8015560
- Khorshidi, HA.; Nikfalazar, S. An improved similarity measure for generalized fuzzy numbers and its application to fuzzy risk analysis. Applied Soft Computing. ELSEVIER SCIENCE BV. 2017, Vol. 52, pp. 478-486. DOI: 10.1016/j.asoc.2016.10.020
- Khorshidi, HA.; Gunawan, I.; Ibrahim, Y. A dynamic unreliability assessment and optimal maintenance strategies for multistate weighted k-out-of-n:F systems. Applied Stochastic Models in Business and Industry. WILEY. 2016, Vol. 32, Issue 4, pp. 485-493. DOI: 10.1002/asmb.2173
- Sutrisno, A.; Gunawan, I.; Vanany, I.; Khorshidhi, HA. A Maintenance Waste Risk Appraisal Model Based on Modified Failure Mode and Effect Analysis (FMEA). 2016 IEEE International Conference on Industrial Engineering and Engineering Management (IEEM). IEEE. 2016, Vol. 2016-December, pp. 1422-1425. DOI: 10.1109/IEEM.2016.7798112
- Khorshidi, HA.; Gunawan, I.; Ibrahim, MY. A value-driven approach for optimizing reliability-redundancy allocation problem in multi-state weighted k-out-of-n system. Journal of Manufacturing Systems. ELSEVIER SCI LTD. 2016, Vol. 40, pp. 54-62. DOI: 10.1016/j.jmsy.2016.06.002
- Khorshidi, HA.; Gunawan, I.; Nikfalazar, S. Application of Fuzzy Risk Analysis for Selecting Critical Processes in Implementation of SPC with a Case Study. Group Decision and Negotiation. SPRINGER. 2016, Vol. 25, Issue 1, pp. 203-220. DOI: 10.1007/s10726-015-9439-5
- Khorshidi, HA.; Gunawan, I.; Ibrahim, MY. Applying UGF Concept to Enhance the Assessment Capability of FMEA. Quality and Reliability Engineering International. WILEY. 2016, Vol. 32, Issue 3, pp. 1085-1093. DOI: 10.1002/qre.1817
- Khorshidi, HA.; Gunawan, I.; Ibrahim, MY. Data-Driven System Reliability and Failure Behavior Modeling Using FMECA. IEEE Transactions on Industrial Informatics. IEEE-INST ELECTRICAL ELECTRONICS ENGINEERS INC. 2016, Vol. 12, Issue 3, pp. 1253-1260. DOI: 10.1109/TII.2015.2431224
- Nikfalazar, S.; Khorshidi, HA.; Hamadani, AZ. Fuzzy risk analysis by similarity-based multi-criteria approach to classify alternatives. International Journal of System Assurance Engineering and Management. SPRINGER INDIA. 2016, Vol. 7, Issue 3, pp. 250-256. DOI: 10.1007/s13198-016-0414-6
- Khorshidi, HA.; Nikfalazar, S.; Gunawan, I. Statistical process control application on service quality using SERVQUAL and QFD with a case study in trains' services. The TQM Journal. Emerald. 2016, Vol. 28, Issue 2, pp. 195-215. DOI: 10.1108/TQM-02-2014-0026
- Khorshidi, HA.; Gunawan, I.; Ibrahim, MY. A bi-objective dynamic model for multi-state weighted k-out-of-n system reliability. Safety and Reliability of Complex Engineered Systems - Proceedings of the 25th European Safety and Reliability Conference, ESREL 2015. 2015, pp. 2229-2234.
- Sutrisno, A.; Gunawan, I.; Khorshidi, HA.; Tangkuman, S. A new modified FMEA model for ranking the risk of maintenance waste considering hierarchy of root causes and effects. International Journal of Quality Engineering and Technology. Inderscience Publishers. 2015, Vol. 5, Issue 3-4, pp. 217-237. DOI: 10.1504/IJQET.2015.075776
- Khorshidi, HA.; Gunawan, I.; Sutrisno, A.; Nikfalazar, S. An Investigation on Imperialist Competitive Algorithm for Solving Reliability-Redundancy Allocation Problems. 2015 IEEE International Conference on Industrial Engineering and Engineering Management (IEEM). IEEE. 2015, Vol. 2016-January, pp. 1041-1045. DOI: 10.1109/IEEM.2015.7385807
- Khorshidi, HA.; Gunawan, I.; Ibrahim, MY. On Reliability Evaluation of Multistate Weighted k-out-of-n System Using Present Value. The Engineering Economist. TAYLOR & FRANCIS INC. 2015, Vol. 60, Issue 1, pp. 22-39. DOI: 10.1080/0013791X.2014.934940
- Khorshidi, HA.; Gunawan, I.; Ibrahim, MY. Reliability centered maintenance using System Dynamics Approach. 2015 IEEE International Conference on Industrial Technology (ICIT). IEEE. 2015, Vol. 2015-June, Issue June, pp. 1932-1936. DOI: 10.1109/ICIT.2015.7125379
- Khorshidi, HA.; Gunawan, I.; Ibrahim, MY. System dynamics modeling for multi-state systems. Safety and Reliability of Complex Engineered Systems - Proceedings of the 25th European Safety and Reliability Conference, ESREL 2015. 2015, pp. 925-930.
- Khorshidi, HA.; Gunawan, I.; Ibrahim, MY. Financial view and profitability evaluation on multistate weighted k-out-of-n:F system reliability. International Journal of Reliability and Safety. Inderscience Publishers. 2014, Vol. 8, Issue 2-4, pp. 284-298. DOI: 10.1504/IJRS.2014.069523
View a full list of publications on the University of Melbourne’s ‘Find An Expert’ profile