Dr Lee Naish
- Declarative programming languages
Dr Lee Naish is a Senior Fellow in the Department of Computing and Information Systems at the University of Melbourne.
My main research interests center around correctness of computations. This includes significant work on declarative programming languages, semantics and debugging. I have also been also involved with the development of an algorithm animation package, Algorithms In Action (AIA) and have some interest in set similarity, voting systems, intellectual property and "information economics".
- Neelofar, N.; Naish, L.; Ramamohanarao, K. Spectral-based fault localization using hyperbolic function. Software: Practice and Experience. WILEY. 2018, Vol. 48, Issue 3, pp. 641-664. DOI: 10.1002/spe.2527
- Conway, A.; Blom, M.; Naish, L.; Teague, V. An analysis of New South Wales electronic vote counting. Proceedings of the Australasian Computer Science Week Multiconference on - ACSW '17. ACM Press. 2017. DOI: 10.1145/3014812.3014837
- Neelofar, N.; Naish, L.; Lee, J.; Ramamohanarao, K. Improving spectral-based fault localization using static analysis. Software: Practice and Experience. WILEY. 2017, Vol. 47, Issue 11, pp. 1633-1655. DOI: 10.1002/spe.2490
- Naish, L.; Schachte, P.; Macnally, AM. Adtpp: lightweight efficient safe polymorphic algebraic data types for C. Software: Practice and Experience. Wiley: 12 months. 2016, Vol. 46, Issue 12, pp. 1685-1703. DOI: 10.1002/spe.2407
- Naish, L.; Neelofar, E.; Kotagiri, R. Multiple Bug Spectral Fault Localization Using Genetic Programming. 2015 24th Australasian Software Engineering Conference. IEEE. 2015, pp. 11-17. DOI: 10.1109/ASWEC.2015.12
- Naish, L. Sharing analysis in the Pawns compiler. PeerJ Computer Science. PeerJ, Ltd.. 2015, Vol. 1, Issue 1, pp. 1-25. DOI: 10.7717/peerj-cs.22
- Gange, G.; Horsfall, B.; Naish, L.; Sondergaard, H. Four-Valued Reasoning and Cyclic Circuits. IEEE Transactions on Computer - Aided Design of Integrated Circuits and Systems. IEEE-INST ELECTRICAL ELECTRONICS ENGINEERS INC. 2014, Vol. 33, Issue 7, pp. 1003-1016. DOI: 10.1109/TCAD.2014.2304176
- Naish, L. Transforming floundering into success. Theory and Practice of Logic Programming. CAMBRIDGE UNIV PRESS. 2014, Vol. 14, Issue 2, pp. 215-238. DOI: 10.1017/S147106841200035X
- Naish, L.; Sondergaard, H. Truth versus information in logic programming. Theory and Practice of Logic Programming. CAMBRIDGE UNIV PRESS. 2014, Vol. 14, Issue 6, pp. 803-840. DOI: 10.1017/S1471068413000069
- Naish, L.; Lee, HJ. Duals in Spectral Fault Localization. Proceedings of the 2013 22nd Australian Conference on Software Engineering. IEEE Explore. 2013, pp. 51-59. DOI: 10.1109/ASWEC.2013.16
- Naish, L. Grants are not research outputs. Australian Universities' Review. 2013, Vol. 55, Issue 1, pp. 72-73.
- Naish, L. Partial Disclosure of Votes in STV Elections. Voting Matters. 2013, Vol. April 2013, Issue 30, pp. 9-13.
- Naish, L. Declarative diagnosis of floundering in prolog. Conferences in Research and Practice in Information Technology Series: Computer Science 2012. Australian Computer Society. 2012, Vol. 122, pp. 49-56.
- Smith, SP.; Lederman, R.; Monagle, P.; Alzougool, B.; Naish, L.; Dreyfus, S. Individually tailored client-focused reports for ubiquitous devices: An experimental analysis. ACIS 2012 : Location, location, location : Proceedings of the 23rd Australasian Conference on Information Systems 2012. Australasian Conference on Information Systems ACIS. 2012, pp. 1-11.
- Naish, L.; Søndergaard, H.; Horsfall, B. Logic programming: From underspecification to undefinedness. Conferences in Research and Practice in Information Technology Series: Theory of Computing 2012. Australian Computer Society. 2012, Vol. 128, pp. 49-58.
- Naish, L.; Lee, HJ.; Ramamohanarao, K. Spectral debugging: How much better can we do?. Conferences in Research and Practice in Information Technology Series: Computer Science 2012. Australian Computer Society. 2012, Vol. 122, pp. 99-106.
- Naish, L.; Lee, HJ.; Ramamohanarao, K. A Model for Spectra-Based Software Diagnosis. ACM Transactions on Software Engineering and Methodology. ASSOC COMPUTING MACHINERY. 2011, Vol. 20, Issue 3. DOI: 10.1145/2000791.2000795
- Lee, HJ.; Naish, L.; Ramamohanarao, K. Effective software bug localization using spectral frequency weighting function. Proceedings of the IEEE 34th Annual Computer Software and Applications Conference 2010. IEEE. 2010, pp. 218-227. DOI: 10.1109/COMPSAC.2010.26
- Naish, L.; Lee, HJ.; Ramamohanarao, K. Statements versus predicates in spectral bug localization. Proceedings of the 17th Asia Pacific Software Engineering Conference. IEEE COMPUTER SOC. 2010, pp. 375-384. DOI: 10.1109/APSEC.2010.50
- Benaloh, J.; Moran, T.; Naish, L.; Ramchen, K.; Teague, V. Shuffle-Sum: Coercion-Resistant Verifiable Tallying for STV Voting. IEEE Transactions on Information Forensics and Security. IEEE-INST ELECTRICAL ELECTRONICS ENGINEERS INC. 2009, Vol. 4, Issue 4, pp. 685-698. DOI: 10.1109/TIFS.2009.2033757
View a full list of publications on the University of Melbourne’s ‘Find An Expert’ profile