Dr Rachelle Bosua
- Content management systems (CMS) and knowledge sharing
- Flexible and mobile work (telework), individual and team productivity and wellbeing
- Knowledge Management, knowledge creation, sharing and transfer
- Knowledge Strategy, knowledge management in teams, knowledge retention
- Secure knowledge management, social networks, social media and knowledge sharing
- Social networks and innovation in SMEs
- Virtual teamwork and knowledge sharing
Dr Rachelle Bosua is a Honorary Senior Fellow in the School of Computing and Information Systems in the School of Engineering at The University of Melbourne.
Research interests are varied and include IT-related aspects in terms of the following:
- Knowledge strategy and knowledge management
- Knowledge creation, sharing, transfer, codification and reuse
- Knowledge management and innovation
- Knowledge leakage and retention
- Flexible and mobile work (telework), productivity and wellbeing
- Social networks, social media and knowledge sharing
- Venkitachalam, K.; Bosua, R. Perspectives on effective digital content management in organizations. Knowledge and Process Management. Wiley. 2019, Vol. 26, Issue 3, pp. 202-209. DOI: 10.1002/kpm.1600
- Murad, A.; Bosua, R.; Chang, S.; Lederman, R.; Wark, JD. Informing the Design of a health virtual community of practice: a knowledge translation approach. 26th European Conference on Information Systems: Beyond Digitization - Facets of Socio-Technical Change, ECIS 2018. AISel. 2018.
- Alkhatib, S.; Waycott, J.; Buchanan, G.; Bosua, R. Privacy and the Internet of Things (IoT) Monitoring Solutions for Older Adults: A Review. Studies in health technology and informatics. IOS PRESS. 2018, Vol. 252, pp. 8-14. DOI: 10.3233/978-1-61499-890-7-8
- Agudelo-serna, C.; Bosua, R.; Ahmad, A.; Maynard, SB. Towards a knowledge leakage mitigation framework for mobile devices in knowledge-intensive organizations. 26th European Conference on Information Systems: Beyond Digitization - Facets of Socio-Technical Change, ECIS 2018. Association for Information Systems. 2018.
- Alamri, H.; Lederman, R.; Bosua, R. Using Online Photo Sharing to Support Parents with Type One Diabetic Children. . UTS. 2018.
- Agudelo Serna, CA.; Bosua, R.; Maynard, SB.; Ahmad, A. Addressing Knowledge Leakage Risk caused by the use of mobile devices in Australian Organizations. . AISel. 2017.
- Murad, A.; Lederman, R.; Bosua, R.; Chang, S.; Wark, JD. Enhancing General Practitioners Participation in a Virtual Community of Practice for Continuing Medical Education: An Exploratory Study. Studies in Health Technology and Informatics. IOS PRESS. 2017, Vol. 239, pp. 97-103. DOI: 10.3233/978-1-61499-783-2-97
- Evans, N.; Bosua, R. Exploring innovation in regional manufacturing SMEs. Small Enterprise Research. ROUTLEDGE JOURNALS, TAYLOR & FRANCIS LTD. 2017, Vol. 24, Issue 2, pp. 149-166. DOI: 10.1080/13215906.2017.1334226
- Bosua, R.; Evans, N. Extending Social Capital through Online Social Networks (OSNs) in Rural Australian SMEs. ICIS 2017: Transforming Society with Digital Innovation. Association of Information Systems. 2017.
- Abdulaziz, M.; Lederman, R.; Bosua, R.; Chang, S.; Wark, JD. Health Practitioner Perceptions of using a Health Virtual Community of Practice for their Continuing Professional Development. . AISel. 2017.
- Bosua, R.; Clark, K.; Richardson, M.; Webb, J. Intelligent warning systems: 'Nudges' as a form of user control for internet of things data collection and use. CEUR Workshop Proceedings. CEUR Workshop Proceedings. 2017, Vol. 1897, pp. 86-97.
- Taylor, N.; Lederman, R.; Bosua, R. Medical Record Support For Effective Discharge Planning. Proceedings of the 25th European Conference on Information Systems, ECIS 2017. Association of Information Systems (AIS). 2017, pp. 2825-2833.
- Choudrie, J.; Tsatsou, P.; Kurnia, S. Social inclusion and usability of ICT-enabled services. . Routledge. 2017, pp. 1-383. DOI: 10.4324/9781315677316
- Agudelo Serna, C.; Bosua, .; Ahmad, .; Maynard, S. Strategies to Mitigate Knowledge Leakage Risk caused by the use of mobile devices: A Preliminary Study. ICIS 2017: Transforming Society with Digital Innovation. Association for Information Systems. 2017.
- Bosua, R.; Gloet, M. Telework and people with disabilities: Perspectives of managers and employees from Australia. . IGI Global. 2017, pp. 145-169. DOI: 10.4018/978-1-5225-2328-4.ch006
- Richardson, M.; Bosua, R.; Clark, K.; Webb, J.; Ahmad, A.; Maynard, S. Towards responsive regulation of the Internet of Things: Australian perspectives. Internet Policy Review. ALEXANDER VON HUMBOLDT INST INTERNET & SOC. 2017, Vol. 6, Issue 1. DOI: 10.14763/2017.1.455
- Murad, A.; Lederman, R.; Bosua, R.; Chang, S.; Wark, J. Design Considerations for a Virtual Community of Practice for Health Practitioners: A Learner Centred Design Approach. . University of Wollongong. 2016.
- Agudelo, CA.; Bosua, R.; Ahmad, A.; Maynard, S. Mitigating Knowledge Leakage Risk in Organizations through Mobile Devices: A Contextual Approach. . University of Wollongong. 2016.
- Bosua, R.; Lederman, R.; Van Zyl, K. Optimising healthcare ICT support for the care and management of elderly adults with mental illness in residential aged care facilities. Journal of Decision Systems. TAYLOR & FRANCIS LTD. 2016, Vol. 25, Issue sup1, pp. 527-535. DOI: 10.1080/12460125.2016.1187410
- Richardson, M.; Bosua, R.; Clark, K.; Webb, J.; Ahmad, A.; Maynard, S. Privacy and the Internet of Things. Media and Arts Law Review. LexisNexis Butterworths. 2016, Vol. 21, pp. 336-351.
View a full list of publications on the University of Melbourne’s ‘Find An Expert’ profile