Professor Leon Sterling
- Agent-oriented software engineering
Professor Leon Sterling is a Professor in the School of Computing and Information Systems at The University of Melbourne, serving as an Academic teaching Specialist in Software Engineering.
- Mendoza A, Burrows R, Pedell S, Sterling L, Miller T, Lopez-Lorca A. Co-Creating Technology for Societal Change: A Mobile App addressing Homelessness. European Network of Living Labs OLLD'19. 2019.
- Burrows R, Mendoza A, Sterling L, Miller T. Evaluating Ask Izzy: A Mobile Web App for People Experiencing Homelessness. 17th European Conference on Computer-Supported Cooperative Work. Springer. 2019.
- Wachtler C, Coe A, Davidson S, Fletcher S, Mendoza A, Sterling L, Gunn J. Development of a Mobile Clinical Prediction Tool to Estimate Future Depression Severity and Guide Treatment in Primary Care: User-Centered Design. JMIR MHEALTH AND UHEALTH. JMIR Publications. 2018, Vol. 6, Issue 4. DOI: 10.2196/mhealth.9502
- Sterling L, Lopez Lorca A. Making a Year-Long Software Engineering Project Agile. 19th International Conference on Agile Software Development. 2018.
- Burrows R, Pedell S, Sterling L, Miller T, Mendoza A. Motivational Goals for using Electronic Health Record Applications. Conference: European Network of Living Labs OLLD'18. 2018. DOI: 10.5281/zenodo.1434908
- Lopez Lorca A, Burrows R, Sterling L. Teaching Motivational Models in Agile Requirements Engineering. 26th IEEE International Requirements Engineering Conference. 2018.
- MartÍ Carrillo F, Butchart J, Knight S, Scheinberg A, Wise L, Sterling L, McCarthy C. In-situ design and development of a socially assistive robot for paediatric rehabilitation. ACM/IEEE International Conference on Human-Robot Interaction. 2017. DOI: 10.1145/3029798.3038382
- Pedell S, Keirnan A, Priday G, Miller T, Mendoza A, Lopez Lorca A, Sterling L. Methods for Supporting Older Users in Communicating Their Emotions at Different Phases of a Living Lab Project. Technology Innovation Management Review. 2017, Vol. 7, Issue 2.
- Goschnick SB, Sterling L, Sonenberg E. Modelling Human Activity in People-Oriented Programming with Metamodels. International Journal of People-Oriented Programming. IGI Global. 2016, Vol. 4, Issue 2. DOI: 10.4018/IJPOP.2015070101
- Thomas N, Farhall J, Foley F, Leitan ND, Villagonzalo K-A, Ladd E, Nunan C, Farnan S, Frankish R, Smark T, Rossell S, Sterling L, Murray G, Castle D, Kyrios M. Promoting Personal Recovery in People with Persisting Psychotic Disorders: Development and Pilot Study of a Novel Digital Intervention. FRONTIERS IN PSYCHIATRY. Frontiers Research Foundation. 2016, Vol. 7, Issue DEC. DOI: 10.3389/fpsyt.2016.00196
- Miller T, Pedell S, Lopez Lorca A, Mendoza A, Sterling L, Keirnan A. Emotion-led modelling for people-oriented requirements engineering: The case study of emergency systems. JOURNAL OF SYSTEMS AND SOFTWARE. Elsevier. 2015, Vol. 105. DOI: 10.1016/j.jss.2015.03.044
- Pedell S, Vetere F, Miller T, Howard S, Sterling L. Tools for Participation: Intergenerational Technology Design for the Home. INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF DESIGN. National Taiwan University. 2014, Vol. 8, Issue 2.
- Miller T, Pedell S, Sterling L, Lu B. Engaging Stakeholders with Agent-Oriented Requirements Modelling. 11th International Workshop on Agent-Oriented Software Engineering. Springer Verlag. 2011, Vol. 6788. Editors: Weyns D, Gleizes MP.
- Lopez-Lorca AA, Beydoun G, Sterling L, Miller T. Ontology-mediated validation of software models. 19th International Conference on Information Systems. 2011. DOI: 10.1007/978-1-4419-9790-6_36
- Lopez-Lorca A, Beydoun G, Sterling L, Miller T. Ontology-based validation of agent oriented modelling. CEUR Workshop Proceedings. Rheinisch-Westfaelische Technische Hochschule Aachen * Lehrstuhl Informatik V. 2010, Vol. 674.
View a full list of publications on the University of Melbourne’s ‘Find An Expert’ profile