Professor Leon Sterling
- Agent-oriented software engineering
Professor Leon Sterling is an Honorary Professorial Fellow in the Department of Computing and Information Systems at The University of Melbourne.
- Wachtler C, Coe A, Davidson S, Fletcher S, Mendoza A, Sterling L, Gunn J. Development of a Mobile Clinical Prediction Tool to Estimate Future Depression Severity and Guide Treatment in Primary Care: User-Centered Design.. JMIR Mhealth Uhealth. JMIR Publications. 2018, Vol. 6, Issue 4. DOI: 10.2196/mhealth.9502
- MartÍ Carrillo F, Butchart J, Knight S, Scheinberg A, Wise L, Sterling L, McCarthy C. In-situ design and development of a socially assistive robot for paediatric rehabilitation. ACM/IEEE International Conference on Human-Robot Interaction. 2017. DOI: 10.1145/3029798.3038382
- Pedell S, Keirnan A, Priday G, Miller T, Mendoza A, Lopez Lorca A, Sterling L. Methods for Supporting Older Users in Communicating Their Emotions at Different Phases of a Living Lab Project. TECHNOLOGY INNOVATION MANAGEMENT REVIEW. 2017, Vol. 7, Issue 2.
- Goschnick SB, Sterling L, Sonenberg E. Modelling Human Activity in People-Oriented Programming with Metamodels. International Journal of People-Oriented Programming. IGI Global. 2016, Vol. 4, Issue 2. DOI: 10.4018/IJPOP.2015070101
- Thomas N, Farhall J, Foley F, Leitan ND, Villagonzalo K-A, Ladd E, Nunan C, Farnan S, Frankish R, Smark T, Rossell S, Sterling L, Murray G, Castle D, Kyrios M. Promoting Personal Recovery in People with Persisting Psychotic Disorders: Development and Pilot Study of a Novel Digital Intervention. FRONTIERS IN PSYCHIATRY. Frontiers Research Foundation. 2016, Vol. 7, Issue DEC. DOI: 10.3389/fpsyt.2016.00196
- Miller T, Pedell S, Lopez Lorca A, Mendoza A, Sterling L, Keirnan A. Emotion-led modelling for people-oriented requirements engineering: The case study of emergency systems. JOURNAL OF SYSTEMS AND SOFTWARE. Elsevier. 2015, Vol. 105. DOI: 10.1016/j.jss.2015.03.044
- Pedell S, Vetere F, Miller T, Howard S, Sterling L. Tools for Participation: Intergenerational Technology Design for the Home. INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF DESIGN. National Taiwan University. 2014, Vol. 8, Issue 2.
- Miller T, Pedell S, Sterling L, Lu B. Engaging stakeholders with agent-oriented requirements modelling. 11th International Workshop on Agent-Oriented Software Engineering XI, AOSE 2010. SpringerLink. 2011.
- Lopez-Lorca A, Beydoun G, Sterling L, Miller T. Ontology-mediated validation of software models. 19th International Conference on Information Systems. Springer. 2011.
- Lopez-Lorca A, Beydoun G, Sterling L, Miller T. Ontology-based validation of agent oriented modelling. CEUR Workshop Proceedings. Rheinisch-Westfaelische Technische Hochschule Aachen * Lehrstuhl Informatik V. 2010, Vol. 674.
- Pedell S, Vetere F, Howard S, Miller T, Sterling L. Shared artefacts as participatory Babel fish.. Participatory Deisgn Conference. ACM Press. 2010.
- Taveter K, Sterling L. A logic programming perspective on rules. Handbook of Research on Emerging Rule-Based Languages and Technologies: Open Solutions and Approaches. IGI Global. 2009.
- Ben-David, Tran, Sterling L. Adding monotonicity to learning algorithms may impair their accuracy. Expert Systems with Applications. Pergamon. 2009, Vol. 36, Issue 3 part 2. DOI: 10.1016/j.eswa.2008.08.021
- Sterling L, Taveter. Design of an Environment for Agent-based Simulation of Air-to-Air Business Processes. EUMAS 2009: 7th European Workshop on Multi-Agent Systems. European Association for Multiagent Systems. 2009.
- Sterling L, Cheah W. Developing Knowledge Models for Multi-Agent Mediator Systems. Agent Computing and Multi-Agent Systems (Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence). Springer Verlag. 2009, Vol. 5044.
View a full list of publications on the University of Melbourne’s ‘Find An Expert’ profile