- Bioinformatics (Computational Biology)
- Computer Science Education
Dr Linda Stern is a Senior Lecturer in the Department of Computer Science and Software Engineering at The University of Melbourne.
- Goudey B, Abraham G, Kikianty E, Wang Q, Rawlinson D, Shi F, Haviv I, Stern L, Kowalczyk A, Inouye M. Interactions within the MHC contribute to the genetic architecture of celiac disease. PLOS ONE. Public Library of Science. 2017, Vol. 12, Issue 3. DOI: 10.1371/journal.pone.0172826
- Stern L, Burvill C, Weir J, Field B. Metrics to Facilitate Automated Categorization of Student Learning Patterns while using Educational Engineering Software. INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF ENGINEERING EDUCATION. Dublin Institute of Technology, Tempus Publications. 2016, Vol. 32, Issue 5.
- Ioannou I, Kazmierczak E, Stern L. Comparison of oral surgery task performance in a virtual reality surgical simulator and an animal model using objective measures. 2015 37TH ANNUAL INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE OF THE IEEE ENGINEERING IN MEDICINE AND BIOLOGY SOCIETY (EMBC). Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers. 2015.
- Goudey B, Rawlinson D, Wang Q, Shi F, Ferra H, Campbell R, Stern L, Inouye M, Ong C, Kowalczyk A. GWIS - model-free, fast and exhaustive search for epistatic interactions in case-control GWAS. BMC Genomics. Biomed Central. 2013, Vol. 14, Issue 3. DOI: 10.1186/1471-2164-14-S3-S10
- Federici S, Stern L. A Constructionist Approach to Computer Science Education. Global Learn Asia Pacific 2011: Global Conference on Learning and Technology. AACE International. 2011.
- Stern L. Discovering how tertiary students use educational technology. IADIS International Conference e-Learning 2011. IADIS Press. 2011, Vol. 2.
- Meikle, PJ, Wong G, Tsorote D, Barlow CK, Weir JM, Christopher MJ, MacIntosh GL, Goudey B, Stern L, Kowalczyk A, Haviv I, White AJ, Dart AM, Duffy SJ, Jennings GL, Kingwell, BA. Plasma Lipidomic Analysis of Stable and Unstable Coronary Artery Disease. Arteriosclerosis Thrombosis and Vascular Biology. Lippincott Williams & Wilkins. 2011, Vol. 31, Issue 11. DOI: 10.1161/ATVBAHA.111.234096
- Mendoza A, Stern L, Carroll J. "Learnability" as a Positive Influence on Technology Use. The 4th International Multi-Conference on Society, Cybernetics and Informatics. International Institute of Informatics and Systemics. 2010, Vol. 1.
- Meikle PJ, Tsorotes D, Barlow CK, Weir J, MacIntosh GL, Barber M, Goudey B, Bedo J, Stern L, Kowolczyk A, Haviv I, White AJ, Dart AM, Duffy SJ, Kingwell BA. Plasma Lipidomic Analysis for Prediction of Unstable Coronary Artery Disease. CIRCULATION. Lippincott Williams & Wilkins. 2010, Vol. 122, Issue 21.
- Meikle P, Tsorotes D, Barlow C, Weir J, MacIntosh G, Barber M, Goudey B, Bedo J, Stern L, Kowalczyk A, Haviv I, White A, Dart A, Duffy S, Kingwell B. PLASMA LIPIDOMIC ANALYSIS OF STABLE AND UNSTABLE CORONARY ARTERY DISEASE. 78th Congress of the European-Atherosclerosis-Society. Elsevier Science Ireland. 2010, Vol. 11, Issue 2. DOI: 10.1016/S1567-5688(10)70103-3
- Mendoza A, Carroll J, Stern L. Software appropriation over time: from adoption to stabilization and beyond. Australasian Journal of Information Systems. University of Canberra, School of Information Sciences and Engineering. 2010, Vol. 16, Issue 2.
- Mendoza A, Stern L, Carrol J. Support mechanisms for early, medium and longer-term use of technologies. 21st Australasian Conference on Information Systems. AISel. 2010.
- Ioannou I, Kazmierczak E, Stern L, Smith AC, Wise LZ, Field B. Towards Defining Dental Drilling Competence, Part 1: A Study of Bone Drilling Technique. Journal of Dental Education. American Dental Education Association. 2010, Vol. 74, Issue 9.
- Ioannou I, Kazmierczak E, Stern L, Smith AC, Wise LZ. Towards Defining Dental Drilling Competence, Part 2: A Study of Bone Drilling Technique. Journal of Dental Education. American Dental Education Association. 2010, Vol. 74, Issue 9.
- Ioannou I, Stern L, Kazmierczak E, Smith AC, Wise LZ. Towards Defining Dental Drilling Competence, Part 2: A Study of Cues and Factors in Bone Drilling. JOURNAL OF DENTAL EDUCATION. American Dental Education Association. 2010, Vol. 74, Issue 9.
View a full list of publications on the University of Melbourne’s ‘Find An Expert’ profile