Dr Les Kitchen
- Computer vision
- Image processing
Dr Les Kitchen is an Honorary Senior Research Fellow in the Department of Computer Science and Software Engineering at The University of Melbourne.
- Islam MS, Kitchen L. Straight-edge extraction in distorted images using gradient correction. 11th Conference on Digital Image Computing: Techniques and Applications. IEEE. 2009. Editors: Shi H, Zhang YC, Bottema MJ, Lovell BC, Maeder AJ. DOI: 10.1109/DICTA.2009.86
- Islam MS, Kitchen L. Nonlinear Similarity Based Image Matching. Intelligent Information Processing III. IFIP (The International Federation for Information Processing). 2006.
- Spiesser JS, Kitchen L. Optimization of HTML automatically generated by WYSIWYG programs. 13th International World Wide Web Conference (WWW 2004). 2004.
- Lee P, Dean TJ, Yap A, Walter D, Kitchen L, Barnes N M. On-Board Vision Using Visual-Servoing for Robocup F-180 League Mobile Robots. International Robocup Symposium 2003. International Robocup Federation. 2003.
- Jia L, Kitchen L. Classifying images using multiple binary-class decision trees for object-based image retrieval. 2nd Conference on Internet Imaging. SPIE - The International Society for Optical Engineering. 2001, Vol. 4311. Editors: Beretta GB, Schettini R.
- Jia L, Kitchen L. Image representation and image similarity computation for images with multiple and partially occluded objects. Conference on Storage and Retrieval for Media Databases 2001. SPIE - The International Society for Optical Engineering. 2001, Vol. 4315. Editors: Yeung MM, Li CS, Lienhart RW. DOI: 10.1117/12.410951
- Jia L, Kitchen L. Object-Based Image Content Characterisation for Semantic-Level Image Similarity Calculation. Pattern Analysis & Applications. 2001, Vol. 4, Issue 2-3. DOI: 10.1007/s100440170018
- Prewer D A, Kitchen L. Soft image segmentation by weighted linked pyramid. PATTERN RECOGNITION LETTERS. Elsevier Science. 2001, Vol. 22, Issue 2. DOI: 10.1016/S0167-8655(00)00063-5