Dr Rachelle Bosua
- Content management systems (CMS) and knowledge sharing
- Flexible and mobile work (telework), individual and team productivity and wellbeing
- Knowledge Management, knowledge creation, sharing and transfer
- Knowledge Strategy, knowledge management in teams, knowledge retention
- Secure knowledge management, social networks, social media and knowledge sharing
- Social networks and innovation in SMEs
- Virtual teamwork and knowledge sharing
Dr Rachelle Bosua is an Academic in the Department of Computing and Information Systems in the School of Engineering at The University of Melbourne.
Research interests are varied and include IT-related aspects in terms of the following:
- Knowledge strategy and knowledge management
- Knowledge creation, sharing, transfer, codification and reuse
- Knowledge management and innovation
- Knowledge leakage and retention
- Flexible and mobile work (telework), productivity and wellbeing
- Social networks, social media and knowledge sharing
- Bosua R, Evans N. Extending Social Capital through Online Social Networks (OSNs) in Rural Australian SMEs. ICIS 2017 Proceedings. 2018.
- Murad A, Bosua R, Chang S, Lederman R, Wark J. Informing the Design of a health virtual community of practice: a knowledge translation approach. Beyond Digitization - Facets of Socio-technical Change. Association of Information Systems. 2018.
- Alkhatib S, Waycott J, Buchanan G, Bosua R. Privacy and the Internet of Things (IoT) Monitoring Solutions for Older Adults: A Review. Studies in health technology and informatics. IOS Press. 2018, Vol. 252.
- Agudelo-Serna CA, Ahmad A, Bosua R, Maynard S. Strategies to Mitigate Knowledge Leakage Risk caused by the use of mobile devices: A Preliminary Study. ICIS 2017: Transforming Society with Digital Innovation. 2018.
- Agudelo Serna C, Bosua R, Maynard S, Ahmad A. Addressing Knowledge Leakage Risk caused by the use of mobile devices in Australian Organizations. Societal Transformation through IS/IT. AISel. 2017.
- Murad A, Lederman R, Bosua R, Chang S, Wark J. Enhancing General Practitioners Participation in a Virtual Community of Practice for Continuing Medical Education: An Exploratory Study. 25th Australian National Health Informatics Conference (HIC). IOS Press. 2017, Vol. 239. Editors: Ryan A, Schaper LK, Whetton S. DOI: 10.3233/978-1-61499-783-2-97
- Evans N, Bosua R. Exploring innovation in regional manufacturing SMEs. SMALL ENTERPRISE RESEARCH. Routledge. 2017, Vol. 24, Issue 2. DOI: 10.1080/13215906.2017.1334226
- Bosua R, Clark K, Richardson M, Webb J. Intelligent warning systems: 'Nudges' as a form of user control for internet of things data collection and use. CEUR Workshop Proceedings. Rheinisch-Westfaelische Technische Hochschule Aachen * Lehrstuhl Informatik V. 2017, Vol. 1897.
- Taylor N, Lederman R, Bosua R. Medical record support for effective discharge planning. 25th European Conference on Information Systems / June 5th-10th 2017 /. 2017.
- Bosua R, Gloet M. Telework and people with disabilities: Perspectives of managers and employees from Australia. Anywhere Working and the New Era of Telecommuting. 2017. DOI: 10.4018/978-1-5225-2328-4.ch006
- Richardson M, Bosua R, Clark K, Webb J, Ahmad A, Maynard S. Towards responsive regulation of the Internet of Things: Australian perspectives. INTERNET POLICY REVIEW. 2017, Vol. 6, Issue 1. DOI: 10.14763/2017.1.455
- Murad A, Lederman R, Bosua R, Chang S, Wark J. Design Considerations for a Virtual Community of Practice for Health Practitioners: A Learner Centred Design Approach. 27th Australasian Conference on Information Systems (ACIS). University of Wollongong. 2016.
- Agudelo CA, Bosua R, Ahmad A, Maynard S. Mitigating Knowledge Leakage Risk in Organizations through Mobile Devices: A Contextual Approach. 27th Australasian Conference on Information Systems (ACIS). University of Wollongong. 2016.
- Bosua R, Lederman R, Van Zyl K. Optimising healthcare ICT support for the care and management of elderly adults with mental illness in residential aged care facilities. JOURNAL OF DECISION SYSTEMS. Taylor & Francis Ltd. 2016, Vol. 25. DOI: 10.1080/12460125.2016.1187410
- Richardson M, Bosua R, Clark K, Webb J, Ahmad A, Maynard S. Privacy and the Internet of Things. Media and Arts Law Review. LexisNexis Butterworths. 2016, Vol. 21.
View a full list of publications on the University of Melbourne’s ‘Find An Expert’ profile