Dr Justin Bedo
- Personalised medicine
Dr Justin Bedo is an Honorary Fellow in the Department of Computing and Information Systems at The University of Melbourne and a researcher in the Victorian Research Laboratory, National ICT Australia (NICTA) at the University. His interests lie in using machine learning to discover knowledge and further research in biology (more specifically in the areas of human health and agriculture).
- Lyu L, Nandakumar K, Rubinstein B, Jin J, Bedo J, Palaniswami M. PPFA: Privacy Preserving Fog-Enabled Aggregation in Smart Grid. IEEE TRANSACTIONS ON INDUSTRIAL INFORMATICS. IEEE - Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers. 2018, Vol. 14, Issue 8. DOI: 10.1109/TII.2018.2803782
- Bedo J, Ong C. Multivariate pearman's rho for Aggregating Ranks Using Copula. JOURNAL OF MACHINE LEARNING RESEARCH. Journal of Machine Learning Research. 2016, Vol. 17.
- Tothill R, Shi F, Paiman L, Bedo J, Kowalczyk A, Mileshkin L, Buela E, Klupacs R, Bowtell D, Byron K. Development and validation of a gene expression tumour classifier for cancer of unknown primary. PATHOLOGY. Carfax Publishing. 2015, Vol. 47, Issue 1. DOI: 10.1097/PAT.0000000000000194
- Wen SW, Everitt S, Bedo J, Chabrot M, Ball D, Solomon B, MacManus M, Hicks R, Moeller A, Leimgruber A. Spleen Volume Variation in Patients with Locally Advanced Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer Receiving Platinum-Based Chemo-Radiotherapy. PLOS ONE. Public Library of Science. 2015, Vol. 10, Issue 11. DOI: 10.1371/journal.pone.0142608
- Bedo J, Rawlinson D, Goudey B, Ong C. Stability of bivariate GWAS biomarker detection. PLoS One. Public Library of Science. 2014, Vol. 9, Issue 4. DOI: 10.1371/journal.pone.0093319
- Wong N, Ashley D, Chatterton, Parkinson-Bates M, Ng HK, Halemba M, Kowalczyk A, Bedo J, Wang Q, Bell, Algar E, Craig J, Saffery R. A distinct DNA methylation signature defines pediatric pre-B cell acute lymphoblastic leukemia. Epigenetics. Landes Bioscience. 2012, Vol. 7, Issue 6. DOI: 10.4161/epi.20193
- Bedo J, Kowalczyk A. Genome annotation test with validation on transcription start site and ChIP-Seq for Pol-II binding data. Bioinformatics. Oxford University Press. 2011, Vol. 27, Issue 12. DOI: 10.1093/bioinformatics/btr263
- Kowalczyk A, Bedo J, Conway T, Beresford-Smith B. The Poisson Margin Test for Normalization-Free Significance Analysis of NGS Data. Journal of Computational Biology. Mary Ann Liebert Publishers. 2011, Vol. 18, Issue 3. DOI: 10.1089/cmb.2010.0272
- Villemagne VL, Perez K, Pike K, Kok W, Rowe C, White A, Bourgeat, Salvado, Bedo J, Hutton C, Faux N, Masters C, Barnham K. Blood-Borne Amyloid-β Dimer Correlates with Clinical Markers of Alzheimer's Disease. Journal of Neuroscience. Society of Neuroscience. 2010, Vol. 30, Issue 18. DOI: 10.1523/JNEUROSCI.5180-09.2010
- Bedo J, Wenzl P, Kowalczyk A, Kilian A. Precision-mapping and statistical validation of quantitative trait loci by machine learning. BMC Genetics. Biomed Central. 2008, Vol. 9. DOI: 10.1186/1471-2156-9-35
- Anderson T, Dods SD, Clarke K, Bedo J, Kowalczyk A. Multi-impairment monitoring for photonic networks. 33rd European Conference and Exhibition on Optical Communication. VDE Verlag GMBH. 2007.