Associate Professor Reeva Lederman
- Health Information Systems, Online Systems for Mental health, Tangible Information Systems, Online Health Communities, Affordances
Reeva Lederman is an Associate Professor in the Department of Computing and Information Systems at The University of Melbourne and has been a faculty member since 2000. She leads the research area "People and Information" and co-ordinates the Computational Bioinformatics and Health Information Systems Research Group. She is an active member of the international Health Information Systems research community. In 2012 she was awarded the prestigious Stafford Beer Medal for IS Research and in 2014 she won the Melbourne School of Engineering annual teaching award for Teaching Excellence.
- Rice S, Gleeson J, Leicester S, Bendall S, D'Alfonso S, Gilbertson T, Killackey E, Parker A, Lederman R, Wadley G, Santesteban-Echarri O, Pryor I, Mawren D, Ratheesh A, Alvarez M. Implementation of the Enhanced Moderated Online Social Therapy (MOST+) Model Within a National Youth E-Mental Health Service (eheadspace): Protocol for a Single Group Pilot Study for Help-Seeking Young People. JMIR RESEARCH PROTOCOLS. University of Toronto. 2018, Vol. 7, Issue 2. DOI: 10.2196/resprot.8813
- Fan H, Lederman R. Online health communities: how do community members build the trust required to adopt information and form close relationships?. EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF INFORMATION SYSTEMS. Palgrave. 2018, Vol. 27, Issue 1. DOI: 10.1080/0960085X.2017.1390187
- Lederman R, Constantinidis D, Linden T, Corrin L, Smith M, Pearce J, Bailey J. Using a Traffic Light System to Provide Feedback to IS Masters Students. ICIS 2017: Transforming Society with Digital Innovation. 2018.
- Santesteban-Echarri O, Rice S, Wadley G, Lederman R, D'Alfonso S, Russon P, Chambers R, Miles C, Gilbertson T, Gleeson J, McGorry P, Álvarez-JimÉnez M. A next-generation social media-based relapse prevention intervention for youth depression: Qualitative data on user experience outcomes for social networking, safety, and clinical benefit. Internet Interventions. Elsevier. 2017, Vol. 9. DOI: 10.1016/j.invent.2017.06.002
- D'Alfonso S, Santesteban-Echarri O, Rice S, Wadley G, Lederman R, Miles C, Gleeson J, Alvarez M. Artificial Intelligence-Assisted Online Social Therapy for Youth Mental Health. FRONTIERS IN PSYCHOLOGY. Frontiers Research Foundation. 2017, Vol. 8, Issue JUN. DOI: 10.3389/fpsyg.2017.00796
- Lederman R, Ben-Assuli O. Editorial: Patient-centered health information technology: Preparing for a new era. HEALTH POLICY AND TECHNOLOGY. Elsevier BV. 2017, Vol. 6, Issue 1. DOI: 10.1016/j.hlpt.2016.11.001
- Murad A, Lederman R, Bosua R, Chang S, Wark J. Enhancing General Practitioners participation in a Virtual community of Practice for continuing medical education: An exploratory study. Studies in Health Technology and Informatics. IOS Press. 2017, Vol. 239. DOI: 10.3233/978-1-61499-783-2-97
- Beynon-Davies P, Lederman R. Making sense of visual management through affordance theory. PRODUCTION PLANNING & CONTROL. Taylor & Francis Ltd. 2017, Vol. 28, Issue 2. DOI: 10.1080/09537287.2016.1243267
- Taylor N, Lederman R, Bosua R. Medical Record Support For Effective Discharge Planning. 25th European Conference on Information Systems / June 5th-10th 2017 /. 2017.
- Gleeson J, Lederman R, Herrman H, Koval P, Eleftheriadis D, Bendall C, Cotton S, Alvarez M. Moderated online social therapy for carers of young people recovering from first-episode psychosis: study protocol for a randomised controlled trial. TRIALS. Biomed Central. 2017, Vol. 18. DOI: 10.1186/s13063-016-1775-5
- Gleeson J, Lederman R, Koval P, Wadley G, Bendall C, Cotton S, Herrman H, Crisp K, Alvarez M. Moderated Online Social Therapy: A Model for Reducing Stress in Carers of Young People Diagnosed with Mental Health Disorders. FRONTIERS IN PSYCHOLOGY. Frontiers Research Foundation. 2017, Vol. 8. DOI: 10.3389/fpsyg.2017.00485
- Murad A, Lederman R, Bosua R, Chang S, Wark J. Design Considerations for a Virtual Community of Practice for Health Practitioners: A Learner Centred Design Approach. 27th Australasian Conference on Information Systems (ACIS). University of Wollongong. 2016.
- Rice S, Gleeson J, Davey C, Hetrick S, Parker A, Lederman R, Wadley G, Murray G, Herrman H, Chambers R, Russon P, Miles C, D'Alfonso S, Thurley M, Chinnery GL, Gilbertson T, Eleftheriadis D, Barlow E, Cagliarini D, Toh JW, McAlpine S, Koval P, Bendall C, Jansen JE, Hamilton M, McGorry P, Alvarez M. Moderated online social therapy for depression relapse prevention in young people: Pilot study of a 'next generation' online intervention. Early Intervention in Psychiatry. Blackwell Publishing Asia. 2016. DOI: 10.1111/eip.12354
- Bosua R, Lederman R, Van Zyl K. Optimising healthcare ICT support for the care and management of elderly adults with mental illness in residential aged care facilities. JOURNAL OF DECISION SYSTEMS. Taylor & Francis Ltd. 2016, Vol. 25. DOI: 10.1080/12460125.2016.1187410
- Lederman R, Smith S, Dreyfus S, Alzougool B. Tailoring patient information to encourage patient engagement. International Journal of Networking and Virtual Organisations. 2016, Vol. 16, Issue 2. DOI: 10.1504/IJNVO.2016.076487
View a full list of publications on the University of Melbourne’s ‘Find An Expert’ profile