Dr Lee Naish
- Declarative programming languages
Dr Lee Naish is a Senior Fellow in the Department of Computing and Information Systems at the University of Melbourne.
My main research interests center around correctness of computations. This includes significant work on declarative programming languages, semantics and debugging. I have also been also involved with the development of an algorithm animation package, Algorithms In Action (AIA) and have some interest in set similarity, voting systems, intellectual property and "information economics".
- Neelofar N, Naish L, Kotagiri R. Spectral-based fault localization using hyperbolic function. SOFTWARE-PRACTICE & EXPERIENCE. John Wiley & Sons. 2018, Vol. 48, Issue 3. DOI: 10.1002/spe.2527
- Conway A, Blom M, Naish L, Teague V. An analysis of New South Wales electronic vote counting. ACM International Conference Proceeding Series. 2017, Vol. Part F126226. DOI: 10.1145/3014812.3014837
- Neelofar N, Naish L, Lee J, Kotagiri R. Improving spectral-based fault localization using static analysis. SOFTWARE-PRACTICE & EXPERIENCE. John Wiley & Sons. 2017, Vol. 47, Issue 11. DOI: 10.1002/spe.2490
- Naish L, Schachte P, MacNally A. Adtpp: lightweight efficient safe polymorphic algebraic data types for C. SOFTWARE-PRACTICE & EXPERIENCE. John Wiley & Sons. 2016, Vol. 46, Issue 12. DOI: 10.1002/spe.2407
- Naish L, Neelofar N, Kotagiri R. Multiple Bug Spectral Fault Localization Using Genetic Programming. 2015 24TH AUSTRALASIAN SOFTWARE ENGINEERING CONFERENCE (ASWEC 2015). IEEE. 2015. DOI: 10.1109/ASWEC.2015.12
- Naish L. Sharing analysis in the Pawns compiler. PeerJ. PeerJ. 2015, Vol. 2015, Issue 1. DOI: 10.7717/peerj-cs.22
- Gange G, Horsfall B, Naish L, Sondergaard H. Four-Valued Reasoning and Cyclic Circuits. IEEE Transactions on Computer - Aided Design of Integrated Circuits and Systems. Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers. 2014, Vol. 33, Issue 7. DOI: 10.1109/TCAD.2014.2304176
- Naish L. Transforming floundering into success. Theory and Practice of Logic Programming. Cambridge University Press. 2014, Vol. 14, Issue 2. DOI: 10.1017/S147106841200035
- Naish L, Sondergaard H. Truth versus Information in Logic Programming. Theory and Practice of Logic Programming. Cambridge University Press. 2014, Vol. 14, Issue 6. DOI: 10.1017/S1471068413000069
- Naish L, Lee HJ. Duals in Spectral Fault Localization. 22nd Australasian Software Engineering Conference (ASWEC 2013). IEEE Explore. 2013. DOI: 10.1109/ASWEC.2013.16
- Naish L. Grants are not research outputs. Australian Universities' Review. National Tertiary Education Union. 2013, Vol. 55, Issue 1.
- Naish L. Partial Disclosure of Votes in STV Elections. Voting Matters. 2013, Vol. April 2013, Issue 30.
- Naish L. Declarative Diagnosis of Floundering in Prolog. 35th Australasian Computer Science Conference (ACSC 2012). Australian Computer Society. 2012, Vol. 122.
- Smith S, Lederman R, Monagle P, Alzougool BM, Naish L, Dreyfus S. Individually tailored client-focused reports for ubiquitous devices: An experimental analysis. 23rd Australasian Conference on Information Systems. Australasian Conference on Information Systems ACIS. 2012.
- Naish L, Sondergaard H, Horsfall B. Logic Programming: From Underspecification to Undefinedness. 18th Computing: The Australasian Theory Symposium (CATS 2012). Australian Computer Society. 2012, Vol. 128.
View a full list of publications on the University of Melbourne’s ‘Find An Expert’ profile