Dr Philip Dart
- Software Engineering
- Haywood E, Dart P. A process for the practical selection of requirements modelling approaches. Proceedings of the 6th IASTED International Conference on Software Engineering and Applications, SEA 2002. 2012.
- Senyard AL, Sterling L, Kazmierczak E, Dart P. Software Development of Neural Networks for Chemical Engineers. 6th World Congress of Chemical Engineers. Conference Media Services Australia. 2001.
- Zobel J, Dart P. Partitioning number sequences into optimal subsequences. JOURNAL OF RESEARCH AND PRACTICE IN INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY. Australian Computer Society. 2000, Vol. 32, Issue 2.
- Zobel J, Dart P. Partitioning number sequences into optimal subsequences. Australian Computer Journal. 2000, Vol. 32, Issue 2.
- Senyard A, Dart P, Sterling L. Towards the software engineering of neural networks: A maturity model. Proceedings of the Australian Software Engineering Conference, ASWEC. 2000, Vol. 2000-January. DOI: 10.1109/ASWEC.2000.844558
- Kazmierczak E, Dart P, Sterling L, Winikoff M. Verifying requirements through mathematical modelling and animation. INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF SOFTWARE ENGINEERING AND KNOWLEDGE ENGINEERING. World Scientific Publishing Co. 2000, Vol. 10, Issue 2. DOI: 10.1142/S0218194000000146
- Dart P, Kazmierczak E, Sterling L, Martelli M, Mascardi V, Zini F, Subrahmanian VS. Combining logical agents with rapid prototyping for engineering distributed applications. Proceedings - Software Technology and Engineering Practice, STEP 1999. 1999. DOI: 10.1109/STEP.1999.798478
- Schmidt C, Dart P, Johnston L, Sterling L, Thorne P. Disincentives for communicating risk: a risk paradox. INFORMATION AND SOFTWARE TECHNOLOGY. Elsevier BV. 1999, Vol. 41, Issue 7. DOI: 10.1016/S0950-5849(99)00011-7
- Dart P, Johnston L, Schmidt C, Sonenberg E. Developing an accredited software engineering program. IEEE Software. 1997, Vol. 14, Issue 6. DOI: 10.1109/52.636671
- Zobel J, Dart P. Phonetic string matching: lessons from information retrieval. SIGIR Forum (ACM Special Interest Group on Information Retrieval). Association for Computing Machinery. 1996.
- Zobel J, Dart P. Finding approximate matches in large lexicons. Software: Practice and Experience. John Wiley & Sons. 1995, Vol. 25, Issue 3. DOI: 10.1002/spe.4380250307
- Johnston L, Dart P. Building on experience: An undergraduate course with two year-long projects. Lecture Notes in Computer Science (including subseries Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence and Lecture Notes in Bioinformatics). Springer Verlag. 1994, Vol. 750 LNCS.
- Dart P, Zobel J. Efficient run-time type checking of typed logic programs. The Journal of Logic Programming. Elsevier BV. 1992, Vol. 14, Issue 1-2. DOI: 10.1016/0743-1066(92)90046-6
- Dart P. On derived dependencies and connected databases. The Journal of Logic Programming. Elsevier BV. 1991, Vol. 11, Issue 2. DOI: 10.1016/0743-1066(91)90017-J
- Marriott K, Sondergaard H, Dart P. A CHARACTERIZATION OF NON-FLOUNDERING LOGIC PROGRAMS. 1990 NORTH AMERICAN CONF ON LOGIC PROGRAMMING. MIT Press. 1990. Editors: Debray S, Hermenegildo M.
View a full list of publications on the University of Melbourne’s ‘Find An Expert’ profile