Professor Christopher Leckie
- Data Mining, Network Intrusion Detection, Artificial Intelligence for Telecommunications, Bioinformatics
Chris Leckie is a Professor in the Department of Computing and Information Systems at The University of Melbourne.
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- machine learning, fault diagnosis, distributed systems and design automation
Prof Leckie has a strong interest in developing AI techniques for a variety of applications in telecommunications, such as network intrusion detection, network management, fault diagnosis and wireless sensor networks. He also has an interest in scalable data mining algorithms for tasks such as clustering and anomaly detection with applications in bioinformatics.
- Rathore P, Ghafoori Z, Bezdek JC, Palaniswami M, Leckie C. Approximating Dunn's Cluster Validity Indices for Partitions of Big Data. IEEE Transactions on Cybernetics. Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers. 2018, Vol. PP. DOI: 10.1109/TCYB.2018.2806886
- Miao Y, Pan L, Rajasegarar S, Zhang J, Leckie C, Xiang Y. Distributed detection of zero-day network traffic flows. Communications in Computer and Information Science. Springer. 2018, Vol. 845. DOI: 10.1007/978-981-13-0292-3_11
- Ghafoori Z, Monazam Erfani S, Rajasegarar S, Bezdek JC, Karunasekera S, Leckie C. Efficient Unsupervised Parameter Estimation for One-Class Support Vector Machines. IEEE Transactions on Neural Networks and Learning Systems. 2018. DOI: 10.1109/TNNLS.2017.2785792
- Lim K, Chan J, Leckie C, Karunasekera S. Personalized trip recommendation for tourists based on user interests, points of interest visit durations and visit recency. KNOWLEDGE AND INFORMATION SYSTEMS. Springer London. 2018, Vol. 54, Issue 2. DOI: 10.1007/s10115-017-1056-y
- Li L, Monazam Erfani S, Leckie C. A Pattern Tree based Method for Mining Conditional Contrast Patterns of Multi-Source Data. 17th IEEE International Conference on Data Mining (ICDMW). IEEE. 2017. Editors: Gottumukkala R, Ning X, Dong G, Raghavan V, Aluru S, Karypis G, Miele L, Wu X. DOI: 10.1109/ICDMW.2017.126
- Kumar D, Bezdek J, Rajasegarar S, Leckie C, Palaniswami M. A visual-numeric approach to clustering and anomaly detection for trajectory data. VISUAL COMPUTER. Springer. 2017, Vol. 33, Issue 3. DOI: 10.1007/s00371-015-1192-x
- Chenaghlou M, Moshtaghi M, Leckie C, Salehi M. An efficient method for anomaly detection in non-stationary data streams. GLOBECOM 2017 - 2017 IEEE GLOBAL COMMUNICATIONS CONFERENCE. Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers. 2017.
- Iredale T, Monazam Erfani S, Leckie C. An Efficient Visual Assessment of Cluster Tendency Tool for Large-scale Time Series Data Sets. 2017 IEEE INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON FUZZY SYSTEMS (FUZZ-IEEE). Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers. 2017. DOI: 10.1109/FUZZ-IEEE.2017.8015587
- Ristanoski G, Soni R, Rajasegarar S, Bailey J, Leckie C. Clustering aided support vector machines. Lecture Notes in Computer Science (including subseries Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence and Lecture Notes in Bioinformatics). Springer Verlag. 2017, Vol. 10358 LNAI. DOI: 10.1007/978-3-319-62416-7_23
- Liu L, Kan A, Leckie C, Hodgkin P. Comparative evaluation of performance measures for shading correction in time-lapse fluorescence microscopy. JOURNAL OF MICROSCOPY. Blackwell Science. 2017, Vol. 266, Issue 1. DOI: 10.1111/jmi.12512
- Moshtaghi M, Monazam Erfani S, Leckie C, Bezdek J. Exponentially Weighted Ellipsoidal Model for Anomaly Detection. INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF INTELLIGENT SYSTEMS. John Wiley & Sons. 2017, Vol. 32, Issue 9. DOI: 10.1002/int.21875
- Salehi M, Leckie C, Bezdek J, Vaithianathan T, Zhang X. Fast Memory Efficient Local Outlier Detection in Data Streams (Extended Abstract). 2017 IEEE 33RD INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON DATA ENGINEERING (ICDE 2017). IEEE Computer Society. 2017. DOI: 10.1109/ICDE.2017.32
- Monazam Erfani S, Baktashmotlagh M, Moshtaghi M, Nguyen V, Leckie C, Bailey J, Kotagiri R. From shared subspaces to shared landmarks: A robust multi-source classification approach. 31st AAAI Conference on Artificial Intelligence (AAAI). 2017.
- Fahiman F, Bezdek J, Monazam Erfani S, Palaniswami M, Leckie C. Fuzzy c-Shape: A new algorithm for clustering finite time series waveforms. 2017 IEEE INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON FUZZY SYSTEMS (FUZZ-IEEE). Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers. 2017. DOI: 10.1109/FUZZ-IEEE.2017.8015525
- Fahiman F, Monazam Erfani S, Rajasegarar S, Palaniswami M, Leckie C. Improving Load Forecasting Based on Deep Learning and K-shape Clustering. 2017 INTERNATIONAL JOINT CONFERENCE ON NEURAL NETWORKS (IJCNN). IEEE. 2017, Vol. 2017-May. DOI: 10.1109/IJCNN.2017.7966378
View a full list of publications on the University of Melbourne’s ‘Find An Expert’ profile