Associate Professor Sherah Kurnia
- Enterprise systems (Enterprise system implementation, critical success factors, enterprise architecture)
- Inter-organisational information systems (Adoption barriers, maturity model, trust)
- Sustainable supply chain management (sustainable supply chain management initiatives, sustainable practices, triple bottom line, roles of IS/IT, corporate social responsibility)
- Technology adoption (Strategic IT decision making, electronic commerce, social technology, mobile technology, developing countries, grocery industry)
Sherah Kurnia is an Associate Professor at the School of Computing and Information Systems, the University of Melbourne, Australia. She completed her PhD in inter-organizational information system adoption from Monash University, Australia. She is currently teaching Enterprise Systems, Business-to-Business Electronic Commerce and Enterprise Architecture Applications. Her research areas include electronic commerce, inter-organizational information systems, mobile commerce and social technologies, supply chain management, sustainability, strategic IT decision making and enterprise architecture. Dr. Kurnia has over 150 publications and have published in various journals including Information and Management, Journal of Strategic Information Systems, Communications of the Association for Information Systems, Journal of Business Research, and International Journal of Supply Chain. She has won six Best Paper Awards from leading Information Systems conferences. She is currently an Associate Editor for Information and Management Journal.
- Kurnia S, Linden T, Huang G. A hermeneutic analysis of critical success factors for Enterprise Systems implementation by SMEs. Enterprise Information Systems. 2019. DOI: 10.1080/17517575.2019.1650960
- Ali M, Wali E, Al-Hinai Y, Kurnia S. A process approach to examining mobile commerce adoption progression. Journal of Systems and Information Technology. Emerald. 2019, Vol. 21, Issue 2. DOI: 10.1108/JSIT-10-2017-0085
- Eitiveni I, Kurnia S, Buyya R. A Traceability System for Sustainability Transformation in the Food supply Chain: an Affordance Theory Perspective. 27th European Conference on Information Systems - Information Systems for a Sharing Society, ECIS 2019, Stockholm and Uppsala, Sweden, June 8-14, 2019. Association for Information Systems. 2019.
- Kurnia S, Rahim M, Samson D, Sedera D, Mazen A. Exploring ICT-enabled Sustainability Innovations Development: A Conceptual Study. PACIS 2019 Proceedings. Association for Information Systems. 2019.
- Mannaperuma B, Singh P, Ho W, Kurnia S. Impact of Environmental Uncertainty and Contractual Embeddedness on Supplier's Sales Probability. 79th Annual Meeting of the Academy of Management. The Academy of Management. 2019. DOI: 10.5465/AMBPP.2019.17143abstract
- Mannaperuma B, Singh P, Ho W, Kurnia S. Supplier’s contractual embeddedness and sales performance in uncertain environments. 26th EurOMA Conference. 2019.
- Kesiilwe A, Lederman R, Dreyfus S, Kurnia S, Knott J. The Impact of Information Systems Use on Work Tasks and Work Practices in an Emergency Department.. Stud Health Technol Inform. 2019, Vol. 266. DOI: 10.3233/SHTI190781
- Kurnia S, Parker C, Ali M, Karnali R. The impact of multilevel contextual factors on is adoption at the inter-organizational level. Communications of the Association for Information Systems. Association for Information Systems. 2019, Vol. 44, Issue 1. DOI: 10.17705/1CAIS.04424
- Kurnia S, Huang GS, Linden T. A Study of Critical Success Factors for Enterprise Systems Implementation by SMEs. 22nd Pacific Asia Conference on Information Systems (PACIS). AISel. 2018.
- Clarke K, Lodders A, Garnett R, Holland A, Marino R, Joukhader Z. E-health as an Enabler of Social Inclusion. Social Inclusion and Usability of ICT-enabled Services. Routledge. 2018. Editors: Choudrie J, Tsatsou P, Kurnia S.
- Jeong J, Kurnia S, Samson D, Cullen S. Enhancing the application and measurement of relationship quality in future IT outsourcing studies. 26th European Conference on Information Systems (ECIS). 2018.
- Ramadani L, Kurnia S, Breidbach C. In Search for Holistic ICT4D Research: A Systematic Literature Review. Hawaii International Conference on System Sciences. 2018. DOI: 10.24251/hicss.2018.304
- Kurnia S, Eitiveni I, Buyya R. IT-Enabled Capabilities for Sustainable Supply Chain Management: An Affordance Theory Perspective. 22nd Pacific Asia Conference on Information Systems (PACIS). AISel. 2018.
- Kurnia S, Mannaperuma B, Singh P, Ho W. Moderating influence of the business environment on suppliers’ contractual embeddedness and sales probability: Complex adaptive system view. The Third Annual Australian Social Network Analysis Conference. Australian National University. 2018.
- Jeong J, Kurnia S, Samson D, Cullen S. Psychological Contract in IT Outsourcing: A Systematic Literature Review. 51st Hawaii International Conference on System Sciences (HICSS 2018). 2018. DOI: 10.24251/hicss.2018.019
View a full list of publications on the University of Melbourne’s ‘Find An Expert’ profile