Associate Professor Sherah Kurnia
- Enterprise systems (Enterprise system implementation, critical success factors, enterprise architecture)
- Inter-organisational information systems (Adoption barriers, maturity model, trust)
- Sustainable supply chain management (sustainable supply chain management initiatives, sustainable practices, triple bottom line, roles of IS/IT, corporate social responsibility)
- Technology adoption (Strategic IT decision making, electronic commerce, social technology, mobile technology, developing countries, grocery industry)
Sherah Kurnia, BComp(Hons), GCUT, PhD is a Senior Lecturer at the Department of Computing and Information Systems, the University of Melbourne, Australia. She is currently teaching Enterprise Systems, Shaping the Enterprise with ICT and Business-to-Business Electronic Commerce (B2B EC). Her research areas include electronic commerce, inter-organisational systems, mobile commerce and social technologies, supply chain management, sustainability, strategic IT decision making and enterprise architecture. Dr Kurnia has published in various journals including Information and Management, Journal of Strategic Information Systems, Communications of the Association for Information Systems Journal, Journal of Business Research, International Journal of Supply Chain Management and Asia Pacific Management Review, book chapters and leading international IS conferences proceedings.
- Clarke K, Lodders A, Garnett R, Holland A, Marino R, Joukhader Z. E-health as an Enabler of Social Inclusion. Social Inclusion and Usability of ICT-enabled Services. Routledge. 2018. Editors: Choudrie J, Tsatsou P, Kurnia S.
- Jeong J, Kurnia S, Samson D, Cullen S. Enhancing the application and measurement of relationship quality in future IT outsourcing studies. 26th European Conference on Information Systems: Beyond Digitization - Facets of Socio-Technical Change, ECIS 2018. 2018.
- Kurnia S, Constantinidis D, Parkes A, Tamm T, Seddon P. A Preliminary Testing of the Strategic IT Decision Making Model. 14th IFIP WG 9.4 International Conference on Social Implications of Computers in Developing Countries (ICT4D). Springer. 2017, Vol. 504. Editors: Choudrie J, Islam MS, Wahid F, Bass JM, Priyatma JE. DOI: 10.1007/978-3-319-59111-7_57
- Ramadani L, Kurnia S, Breidbach C. Advancing ICT4D Research through Service-Dominant Logic. ACIS2017 Conference Proceedings. Australasian Conference on Information Systems ACIS. 2017.
- Rai D, Kurnia S. Factors Affecting the Growth of the ICT Industry: The Case of Bhutan. 14th IFIP WG 9.4 International Conference on Social Implications of Computers in Developing Countries (ICT4D). Springer. 2017, Vol. 504. Editors: Choudrie J, Islam MS, Wahid F, Bass JM, Priyatma JE. DOI: 10.1007/978-3-319-59111-7_59
- Kurnia S, Constantinidis D, Parkes AJ, Seddon P. Is there a prescription for strategic IT decisions?. Journal of Information Technology Teaching Cases. 2017, Vol. 7, Issue 1. DOI: 10.1057/s41266-016-0011-1
- Choudrie J, Tsatsou P, Kurnia S. Social inclusion and usability of ICT-enabled services. Social Inclusion and Usability of ICT-Enabled Services. 2017. DOI: 10.4324/9781315677316
- Kurnia S, Rahim MM, Hill S, Larsen K, Braun P, Samson D, Singh P. Supporting regional food supply chains with an E-commerce application. Social Inclusion and Usability of ICT-Enabled Services. 2017. DOI: 10.4324/9781315677316
- Eitiveni I, Kurnia S, Buyya R. Sustainable Supply Chain Management: Taxonomy, Gaps, and Future Directions. 21st PACIFIC-ASIA CONFERENCE ON INFORMATION SYSTEMS (PACIS 2017). AISel. 2017.
- Mahmud I, Ramayah T, Kurnia S. To use or not to use: Modelling end user grumbling as user resistance in pre-implementation stage of enterprise resource planning system. INFORMATION SYSTEMS. Pergamon. 2017, Vol. 69. DOI: 10.1016/j.is.2017.05.005
- Baharudin Jusuf M, Kurnia S. Understanding the Benefits and Success Factors of Enterprise Architecture. 50th Hawaii International Conference on System Sciences (HICSS). 2017.
- Yeap JAL, Ramayah T, Halim HA, Ahmad NH, Kurnia S. Exploring the Impact of Internet Addiction on Academic Engagement: A Preliminary Study on Undergraduates. Indian Journal of Management Science. 2016, Vol. 6, Issue 1.
- Mohamad Rosman M, Kurnia S, Widjaja I. Investigating Enterprise Content Management System (ECMS) Benefits. 2016 Recent Research in Social Sciences International Conference (SOCSIC). American Scientific Publishers. 2016.
- Everard S, Mendoza A, Kurnia S. Preparing seniors for e-health: A study on the readiness of their technology tutors. 20th Pacific Asia Conference on Information Systems (PACIS). 2016.
- Kurnia S, Karnali RJ, Rahim MM. A qualitative study of business-to-business electronic commerce adoption within the Indonesian grocery industry: A multi-theory perspective. INFORMATION & MANAGEMENT. Elsevier BV. 2015, Vol. 52, Issue 4. DOI: 10.1016/j.im.2015.03.003
View a full list of publications on the University of Melbourne’s ‘Find An Expert’ profile