Mr Kwan Hui Lim
- Artificial Intelligence
- Data Mining
- Machine Learning
- Social Computing
- Social Network Analysis
For more information, please visit https://sites.google.com/site/limkwanhui.
- Lim K, Chan J, Leckie C, Karunasekera S. Personalized trip recommendation for tourists based on user interests, points of interest visit durations and visit recency. KNOWLEDGE AND INFORMATION SYSTEMS. Springer London. 2018, Vol. 54, Issue 2. DOI: 10.1007/s10115-017-1056-y
- Lim K, Chan J, Karunasekera S, Leckie C. Personalized itinerary recommendation with queuing time awareness. SIGIR 2017 - Proceedings of the 40th International ACM SIGIR Conference on Research and Development in Information Retrieval. 2017. DOI: 10.1145/3077136.3080778
- Lim K, Datta A. An interaction-based approach to detecting highly interactive Twitter communities using tweeting links. WEB INTELLIGENCE. IOS Press. 2016, Vol. 14, Issue 1. DOI: 10.3233/WEB-160328
- Wang X, Leckie C, Chan J, Lim K, Vaithianathan T. Improving Personalized Trip Recommendation by Avoiding Crowds. 25th ACM International Conference on Information and Knowledge Management (CIKM). Association for Computing Machinery Inc.. 2016, Vol. 24-28-October-2016. DOI: 10.1145/2983323.2983749
- Lim K. Personalized recommendation of travel itineraries based on tourist interests and preferences. CEUR Workshop Proceedings. Rheinisch-Westfaelische Technische Hochschule Aachen * Lehrstuhl Informatik V. 2016, Vol. 1618.
- Lim K, Wang X, Chan J, Karunasekera S, Leckie C, Chen Y, Tan CL, Gao FQ, Wee TK. PersTour: A personalized tour recommendation and planning system. CEUR Workshop Proceedings. Rheinisch-Westfaelische Technische Hochschule Aachen * Lehrstuhl Informatik V. 2016, Vol. 1628.
- Lim K. Recommending and planning trip itineraries for individual travellers and groups of tourists. Proceedings International Conference on Automated Planning and Scheduling, ICAPS. 2016, Vol. 2016-January.
- Lim K, Chan J, Leckie C, Karunasekera S. Towards next generation touring: Personalized group tours. Proceedings International Conference on Automated Planning and Scheduling, ICAPS. 2016, Vol. 2016-January.
- Lim K, Lim E-P, Jiang B, Achananuparp P. Using Online Controlled Experiments to Examine Authority Effects on User Behavior in Email Campaigns. 27th ACM Conference on Hypertext and Social Media (HT). Association for Computing Machinery Inc.. 2016. DOI: 10.1145/2914586.2914619
- Lim K, Chan J, Leckie C, Karunasekera S. Detecting location-centric communities using social-spatial links with temporal constraints. Lecture Notes in Computer Science (including subseries Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence and Lecture Notes in Bioinformatics). Springer Verlag. 2015, Vol. 9022.
- Lim K, Chan J, Leckie C, Karunasekera S. Improving Location Prediction using a Social Historical Model with Strict Recency Context. 5th Workshop on Context-awareness in Retrieval and Recommendation (CaRR). 2015.
- Lim K, Chan J, Leckie C, Karunasekera S. Personalized tour recommendation based on user interests and points of interest visit durations. IJCAI International Joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence. AAAI Press. 2015, Vol. 2015-January.
- Lim K. Recommending tours and places-of-interest based on user interests from geo-tagged photos. Proceedings of the ACM SIGMOD International Conference on Management of Data. 2015, Vol. 31-May-2015. DOI: 10.1145/2744680.2744693
- Lim K, Jiang B, Lim EP, Achananuparp P. Do you know the speaker? An online experiment with authority messages on event websites. WWW 2014 Companion - Proceedings of the 23rd International Conference on World Wide Web. 2014. DOI: 10.1145/2567948.2580068
- Lim K, Lim EP, Achananuparp P, Vu A, Kwee AT, Zhu F. LASER: A living analytics experimentation system for large-scale online controlled experiments. WWW 2014 Companion - Proceedings of the 23rd International Conference on World Wide Web. 2014. DOI: 10.1145/2567948.2577008
View a full list of publications on the University of Melbourne’s ‘Find An Expert’ profile