Dr Anna Kalenkova
- Automata theory. Formal languages
- Business process modeling and analysis
- Distributed information systems
- Formal methods in software engineering
- Graph theory. Process modeling. Transition systems. Petri nets
Dr. Anna Kalenkova is a research fellow at the School of Computing and Information Systems, Melbourne School of Engineering, University of Melbourne, Australia. In 2006, she graduated from the Faculty of Computational Mathematics and Cybernetics (Lomonosov Moscow State University) with highest honors. She obtained her first PhD degree in the field of business process analysis at the Institution of Russian Academy of Sciences, Dorodnicyn Computing Centre of RAS in 2011. Then, in 2018, being a research fellow at the Laboratory of Process Aware information Systems, Higher School of Economics (Moscow, Russia), she defended her PhD thesis at Eindhoven University of Technology (Eindhoven, The Netherlands) in the field of process mining under supervision of Prof. Wil van der Aalst and Prof. Irina Lomazova. Her interests lie in business process analysis, including process mining, formal methods and languages, automata theory, and Petri nets.
- Polyvyanyy A, Kalenkova A. Monotone Conformance Checking for Partially Matching Designed and Observed Processes. International Conference on Process Mining. IEEE. 2019.
- Tarantsova P, Kalenkova A. Constructing Regular Expressions from Real-life Event Logs. Analysis of Images, Social Networks and Texts. 7th International Conference AIST 2018. Springer International Publishing. 2018. DOI: 10.1007/978-3-030-11027-7_26
- Kalenkova A, Burattin A, De Leoni M, Van Der Aalst W, Sperduti A. Discovering high-level BPMN process models from event data. Business Process Management Journal. Emerald. 2018. DOI: 10.1108/BPMJ-02-2018-0051
- Kalenkova A, Ageev A, Lomazova I, Van Der Aalst W. E-Government Services: Comparing Real and Expected User Behavior. BPM: International Conference on Business Process Management. Springer International Publishing. 2018. DOI: 10.1007/978-3-319-74030-0_38
- Konchagin A, Kalenkova A. On the efficient application of Aho-Corasick algorithm in process mining. Analysis of Images, Social Networks and Texts. 6th International Conference. Springer International Publishing. 2018. DOI: 10.1007/978-3-319-73013-4_34
- Mitsyuk AA, Shugurov IS, Kalenkova A, Van Der Aalst WMP. Generating event logs for high-level process models. Simulation Modelling Practice and Theory. Elsevier. 2017, Vol. 74. DOI: 10.1016/j.simpat.2017.01.003
- Kalenkova A, Van Der Aalst WMP, Lomazova IA, Rubin VA. Process mining using BPMN: relating event logs and process models. Software and Systems Modeling. 2017, Vol. 16, Issue 4. DOI: 10.1007/s10270-015-0502-0
- Shershakov SA, Kalenkova A, Lomazova IA. Transition systems reduction: Balancing between precision and simplicity. Lecture Notes in Computer Science (including subseries Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence and Lecture Notes in Bioinformatics). Springer Verlag. 2017, Vol. 10470 LNCS. DOI: 10.1007/978-3-662-55862-1_6
- Shershakov SA, Kalenkova A, Lomazova IA. Transition systems reduction: Balancing between precision and simplicity. CEUR Workshop Proceedings. Rheinisch-Westfaelische Technische Hochschule Aachen * Lehrstuhl Informatik V. 2016, Vol. 1592.
- Ivanov SY, Kalenkova A, Van Der Aalst WMP. BPMNDiffViz: A tool for BPMN Models comparison?. BPM Demo Session 2015. Co-located with the 13th International Conference on Business Process Management. Rheinisch-Westfaelische Technische Hochschule Aachen * Lehrstuhl Informatik V. 2015, Vol. 1418.
- Ivanov S, Kalenkova A. Comparing process models in the BPMN 2.0 XML format. Proceedings of the Institute for System Programming of the RAS. 2015, Issue 3. DOI: 10.15514/ispras-2015-27(3)-17
- Van Der Aalst WMP, Kalenkova A, Rubin V, Verbeek E. Process discovery using localized events. Application and Theory of Petri Nets and Concurrency. 36th International Conference. Springer Verlag. 2015, Vol. 9115. DOI: 10.1007/978-3-319-19488-2_15
- Kataeva V, Kalenkova A. Applying Graph Grammars for the Generation of Process Models and Their Logs. Spring/Summer Young Researchers' Colloquium on Software Engineering. 2014. DOI: 10.15514/syrcose-2014-8-12
- Kalenkova A, De Leoni M, Van Der Aalst WMP. Discovering, analyzing and enhancing BPMN models using ProM. BPM Demo sessions 2014 Co-located with 12th International Conference on Business Process Management. Rheinisch-Westfaelische Technische Hochschule Aachen * Lehrstuhl Informatik V. 2014, Vol. 1295.
- Kalenkova A, Lomazova IA. Discovery of cancellation regions within process mining techniques. Fundamenta Informaticae. IOS Press. 2014, Vol. 133, Issue 2-3. DOI: 10.3233/FI-2014-1071
View a full list of publications on the University of Melbourne’s ‘Find An Expert’ profile