Access leading researchers in AI Assurance at Australia’s No 1 University*.
We invite organisations to work with a team of world leading researchers who can bring novel perspectives to help tackle industry relevant issues. This includes opportunities to embed researchers within organisations to work on industry-defined projects in the AI space.
AI Assurance Lab aims to address following industry priorities:
- Making services, devices and software applications more resilient.
- Verifying and establishing trust in AI initiatives and technologies
- Ensuring security, privacy, trust and ethical use of AI technologies.
- Providing a training environment for practice in AI assurance.
What we will offer
- External training programs
- Feasibility studies via student projects
- Consulting on gaps in existing methods
- Research services for proof-of-concept projects
- Partnerships for longer-term research and international funding schemes
Collaborate with us
We are client-focused and collaborative – we work side-by-side with your leaders, engineers and scientists to develop solutions to your challenges.
From complex multi-partner research to student projects and internships, talk to us about your needs for:
- Emerging technologies
- Developing technology strategies
- Technical training
- Engineering customised solutions
- Teaming up with our students
- Creating a talent pipeline through student engagement
- Leveraging our state-of-the art research facilities